America is BACK!!!!

i disagree james. no such thing as "our" image. there is a billion different "images" that riders protray.

there is your image and my image :thumb:

what you or i consider to be dumb another might find cool. i run into people all the time who say ohh bikes cant go here or they cant make that trail. well to me that stuff is fun. they look at me like im a dumb ass... :noidea:

i disagree james. no such thing as "our" image. there is a billion different "images" that riders protray.

what you or i consider to be dumb another might find cool. i run into people all the time who say ohh bikes cant go here or they cant make that trail. well to me that stuff is fun. they look at me like im a dumb ass... :noidea:

All I gotta say is welcome to the ASS family!

:thumb: That's what I was afraid of.

While I find that video to be pure badass, it isn't exactly helping our image. :noidea:

I agree james...

I believe James' reference to "image" is a general statement ... there are those that follow the law to the tee, then there are those who skirt it...either way there are THOSE who just plain hate US in general so it doesn't matter who we are or how we present our selves... :prof: ... this type of stuff will be used againast US as a whole! That is all..... carry on!

James

Staff member
I believe James' reference to "image" is a general statement ... there are those that follow the law to the tee, then there are those who skirt it...either way there are THOSE who just plain hate US in general so it doesn't matter who we are or how we present our selves... :prof: ... this type of stuff will be used againast US as a whole! That is all..... carry on!
:thumb:

To a complete outsider there's only one type of dirt bike rider, we all get thrown into the same "image".

But yes Trav's right the dirt bike community actually has many different images, especially among the riders.