Am I crazy?

Anyone else get excited when they think of crashing and the delirium after it while you are wobbling back over to your bike and the pain is starting to set in? I aint into self-mutilation or anything, but that turns me on... :devil: :smirk:

Just wondering what yall think! I like it for some reason, but maybe that's normal. :thinking:

James

Staff member
Anyone else get excited when they think of crashing and the delirium after it while you are wobbling back over to your bike and the pain is starting to set in? I aint into self-mutilation or anything, but that turns me on... :devil: :smirk:

Just wondering what yall think! I like it for some reason, but maybe that's normal. :thinking:
:picard: I think you hit your head one to many times.

I'm always cussing like a drunk sailor. :lol:

I don't crash...:prof:

ive said this many times. one of the funnest things to do is crash.. as long as you dont get hurt or hurt your bike. Its that fear rush that gets me and i love it... i jsut dont like the getting hurt and aftermath part. But those times where nothing got hurt was some of the funnest experiences i ever had.

ive said this many times. one of the funnest things to do is crash.. as long as you dont get hurt or hurt your bike. Its that fear rush that gets me and i love it... i jsut dont like the getting hurt and aftermath part. But those times where nothing got hurt was some of the funnest experiences i ever had.

:thumb: That makes sense.
But for me, I kind of like the times where you actually do get hurt. Not anything bad, but a broken bone, concussion, etc. It aint nearly as fun as not crashing, but I do get excited about that. I'm going to have to go with it's the fear rush!

I'd say that your crazy.

I don't go down often, but when I do the chances of injury are large. My last real crash was just shy of a year ago. It rung my bell hard enough that I really don't really remember the crash with any clarity.

:thumb: That makes sense.
But for me, I kind of like the times where you actually do get hurt. Not anything bad, but a broken bone, concussion, etc. It aint nearly as fun as not crashing, but I do get excited about that. I'm going to have to go with it's the fear rush!

its true and its not just dirtbikes its anything that you do. i grew up with it skateboarding but i really didnt recognize it till i was a young adult and started doing bmx stuff dirt jumping and going to the skatepark. its the Fear Rush... for some people that have grown up doing stuff that gives you that natural adrenalin rush have been doing it for so long you start to get use to that adrenalin rush. I dont enjoy that kind of pain like you.... tattoo pain i enjoy but not road rash that burns fora week everytime you take a shower type pain.

I'd say that your crazy.

I don't go down often, but when I do the chances of injury are large. My last real crash was just shy of a year ago. It rung my bell hard enough that I really don't really remember the crash with any clarity.

for most people when you get hurt you dont even recognize that fear rush because the pain kicks in instantly... but those times that you are totally out of control and you know you are gonna eat it and you dont get hurt... most intense rush i ever experienced

Yeah not so much. After my last crash, and it wasnt nearly as bad as it could have been. I do recognize that "RUSH" your talking about. That OH $H!T moment as it happens or nearly happens. I dont particularly care for it. But its not bad enough to prevent me from riding. So Im either really stupid, OR.............. I really love my sport.

Yeah not so much. After my last crash, and it wasnt nearly as bad as it could have been. I do recognize that "RUSH" your talking about. That OH $H!T moment as it happens or nearly happens. I dont particularly care for it. But its not bad enough to prevent me from riding. So Im either really stupid, OR.............. I really love my sport.

I think were all 20/80 :lol:

What about that feeling you get when you almost or should of crashed but didnt. Those almost moments are prety frequent and often come with some verbal muttering to myself or laughter in my helmet. Often if someone is behind me I will shake my head too. As if saying "did you see that?" "geezus!"