Alkaline Water

Ive done it a couple of times. I know it sounds really gross but and Im not sure why it works but it does. Its the best colon cleans Ive ever done.

How thick is the salt anyhow? Like can you really taste is bad in there or is it pretty settle :noidea: This sounds like a good pre race richual :smirk:

How thick is the salt anyhow? Like can you really taste is bad in there or is it pretty settle :noidea: This sounds like a good pre race richual :smirk:

Aye captain...I've shited til I can't shite no more..........

BTW...it's subtle and ritual...:prof: your welcome! :smirk:

Alkalizes your body to rid the acid in it. Not that I have ran out to try it but I have heard that there are benefits to getting rid of the acidic state and replacing it with Alkaline. Kind of like how you keep a pool clean, something Mihylo33 would know nothing about. :smirk:

James

Staff member
Alkalizes your body to rid the acid in it. Not that I have ran out to try it but I have heard that there are benefits to getting rid of the acidic state and replacing it with Alkaline. Kind of like how you keep a pool clean, something Mihylo33 would know nothing about. :smirk:
:thinking: Correct me if I'm wrong, but cancer doesn't grow in an alkaline body right?

Mono lake?

SHOUT OUT TO MONO!!! where I grew up (well, still in highschool... but you know what I mean)!!! MAMMOTH LAKES BABY!!! hellz yes!! then I just HAD to move!! ggrrr!
(uuhhh excuse me, got a lot of energy, kinda excited...)

and yeah... not much experience with alkaline water sry..