Alkaline Water

Just like it reads...

I am asking if anyone has heard of and experienced the pros and cons of drinking Alkaline Water only for their diet. I would like to hear from people that have had first hand experience not the hear/say shit. I also welcome all the BS posts because I don't give a rats ass and I love the humor it brings. So, lets hear it, has anyone tried it and/or are any of you drinking it. The machine is rather expensive and I have a chance to try it for 3 months before purchasing a machine to produce it. I am just not sure if it would be good for you to drink only reproduced water from the machine.

I have heard of this! If you drink the alkaline water, it makes your body an electrical anode. If you attach a wire to your tongue stud, and another wire to a lead/zinc cathode dildo up your ass, you can charge your cell phone! :thumb: Awesome!

:smirk:

You asked for it, Duracell!

Thanks Buck,

I knew I could count on you for a great reply. I am LMAO....I am going to pass on your methodology though and leave it to the professionals on stage to perform that account. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to hear more....

Duracell, you crack me up....:smirk:

Drink beer, problem solved.

"You won't find anything about the benefits of alkaline water in any standard textbook on nutritional biochemistry, and anyone with training in physiology or biochemistry would consider the claims in favor of it ludicrous, but the alkaline/ionized water quacksters and promoters have woven a nexus of scientific-sounding nonsense and outright lies in order to convince a gullible and scientifically-naïve public that drinking partially electrolyzed water (produced by their over-priced "machines") is the key to health."​
http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

You ever seen an alkaline lake? thats not snow....

usa2002c1.jpg

Its my opinion and experience that yes you can drink alkaline water. I dont do it very often nor to I encourage it. There is a very alkaline lake that is about 25 miles or so north of where I live. I go there frequently year round. The fishing is very good in the fall through winter, and the water sports is very good during the summer. So its mostly during the summer time that I have injested the alkaline water. I dont really think it does much if anything for your, other than maybe loosen up your bowels a little bite. Im pretty sure that if you drank to much of it, it could make you feel pretty ill.

So now that Ive gone back and reread your post. Your going to be using a machine? What are you trying to gain from this? Im not a medical expert but I have messed with salt water before. This is my experience

Once or twice a month or as often as you feel you must. Consume warm or room temp water (two liters worth) with up to two tea spoons worth of disolved sea salt. Not table salt. Sea salt. It must not have any Iodine in it. Now you must chug this salty water down.

Whats it going to do for you? Well its just about the best colon cleansing ever short of a perscription. Usually starts to work in about 30 min or so and takes about 2 hours till your body flushes everything out. So dont plan on going anywhere for atleast a couple of hours. I lost nearly 7 lbs or fecal matter. It was kinda brutal at first but you feel really good when your done.

Its my opinion and experience that yes you can drink alkaline water. I dont do it very often nor to I encourage it. There is a very alkaline lake that is about 25 miles or so north of where I live. I go there frequently year round. The fishing is very good in the fall through winter, and the water sports is very good during the summer. So its mostly during the summer time that I have injested the alkaline water. I dont really think it does much if anything for your, other than maybe loosen up your bowels a little bite. Im pretty sure that if you drank to much of it, it could make you feel pretty ill.

So now that Ive gone back and reread your post. Your going to be using a machine? What are you trying to gain from this? Im not a medical expert but I have messed with salt water before. This is my experience

Once or twice a month or as often as you feel you must. Consume warm or room temp water (two liters worth) with up to two tea spoons worth of disolved sea salt. Not table salt. Sea salt. It must not have any Iodine in it. Now you must chug this salty water down.

Whats it going to do for you? Well its just about the best colon cleansing ever short of a perscription. Usually starts to work in about 30 min or so and takes about 2 hours till your body flushes everything out. So dont plan on going anywhere for atleast a couple of hours. I lost nearly 7 lbs or fecal matter. It was kinda brutal at first but you feel really good when your done.
How often do you do this?

Ive done it a couple of times. I know it sounds really gross but and Im not sure why it works but it does. Its the best colon cleans Ive ever done.

I prefer to use my homemade salsa with lots of serrano chilis'...............if THAT don't clean you out nothin will! :smirk: true story! :prof:

Ive done it a couple of times. I know it sounds really gross but and Im not sure why it works but it does. Its the best colon cleans Ive ever done.
Yikes, this sounds interesting. I must say the Rez's method is a bit more appetizing.