South Afternoon desert ride 12/14?

Business is picking up more than I thought so I probably will not be making this voyage. In order for me to get out there by 2:00, I pretty much need to leave work in the morning as it is close to a 2 hour drive just to get there but then I have all the other stuff to get ready before hand. Thanks for the invite and maybe another time. Be sure you go over all the rules in the safety meeting too. :smirk:

Well it looks like I'm out now too. My buddy called and cancelled prepping the race car this weekend. Unfortunately as much as I'd like to, I can't justify 8 hours of driving for a couple of hours riding. I'll have to ride local to get some seat time in. Probably be back that way in about a month so may have to try again.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Well, that's OK buddy. Maybe another time. Just send me a PM!

Timo? Still interested? Would SAT be better for anyone? We could do a longer ride! It may justify the long drives.
LET ME KNOW. I'M RIDING EITHER WAY!!!!:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Well, that's OK buddy. Maybe another time. Just send me a PM!

Timo? Still interested? Would SAT be better for anyone? We could do a longer ride! It may justify the long drives.
LET ME KNOW. I'M RIDING EITHER WAY!!!!:ride: :ride: :ride: :ride:

Now that you mention it, this might work!!! :thinking:
PM me your addy in AV.

I can't do the weekend. It's cool if you want to switch to Saturday to get a bigger group, I can maybe just hit Baldy Mesa for a little bit on Friday. I just need a litle fix to hold me until Tuesday.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Both days are cool with me. I'll be riding both. Maybe I can get off work a little earlier and hit baldy mesa with you, Timo.
Also, Saturday is still a great option for me. Let the good times roll!!!

You must be old too as I had no idea either. :noidea:

NO your old age is making you confused :P

i knew what the term meant... i just thought it was a DBA thing that the people from DBA made up as i have never really heard anyone else but a few people from here say it.

and Sat 8 am it is. :rocker: time to work on dans new single track leading to the lake bed :smirk: