South Afternoon desert ride 12/14?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Friday 12/14/12 at 2:00PM, MY HOUSE. PM for details.

Anyone else interested? I'm checking out some new stuff this week in preparation for next:ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
It will be a tour of my desert area including mines, singletrack, cross country, train caboose, dry lake beds, and
rocks/whoops included...
Staging is at my house. (Near navajo and zuni rd. in apple valley) at 2:00PM on FRIDAY 12/14/12

This will be a short 2 hour ride just to stretch our gears (legs)!
Beers and saftey meetings at my house following the ride. :ride:

It will be a tour of my desert area including mines, singletrack, cross country, train caboose, dry lake beds, and
rocks/whoops included...
Staging is at my house. (Near navajo and zuni rd. in apple valley) at 2:00PM on FRIDAY 12/14/12

This will be a short 2 hour ride just to stretch our legs (gears)!
:prof: I like the safety meetings after the rides with a cold beer in hand. I will see how the week looks and if I am slow I may be able to attend. :thumb:

rocks/whoops included...

This will be a short 2 hour ride just to stretch our gears (legs)!

Sounds great to me. Looking forward to getting out of the trees for a ride.

It's looking good so far. I'm 99% in, but that 1% is if something screws me at work. I'm hoping not, but it's a possibility I could cancel at the last minute.