After Presidents Day Ride Week!

Aren't you missing something behind your truck, like the big huge trailer? You must have been towing it home coming from the dez. :thinking:
If you read, I said I was coming home on Pres Day (Monday) and headed back out on Friday day. So yes on Monday, I was towing a "huge trailer" home, but come Friday, I was only soloing for the day.
Is that a ladder coming up out of the ground I see?
Why yes it is..Just do not go find it and look inside:devil:
Is that a horn I see on your handle bars? I have all kinds of questions for you on this RR. :wave:
Good eye grasshopper. G-man likes me honking my horn at him so much when I am on the Salmon, that he installed this little item on my 450 over New Years so he would not feel left out when I ride this bike.

Bring on some more questions Diamond Dave:thumb:

What's not to love .... :drool:
I put this same scooter through some paces over New Years and was impressed. Very Light felling. It did need a Damper on it, which was put on for this last trip. I did not get a chance to check it out with the added Damper, but heard it made a big difference with the twitching front end.

So over New Years and Pres. Day I attempted to find the Royal Flush and have a go at it. I know I have been done it years ago and knew where it was roughly, but for some reason we missed it each time. So during the week while Rack was chillin' in the dez, I start getting these messages from him that he found the "Royal Flush". He said it was the "shit" and they almost "Crapped" their pants going down and "UP" it. I was pretty excited about it being found and almost "soiled" myself when I was driving out to the dez. I think I even had a "butt stain" coming on...:smirk:

So we do a loop and on our way back, Rack says, "Hey let's go hit the "Flush""! I almost "peed" myself right there! So we "head" in that direction and when we get to the hills, Rack's brain "Craps" out and he can't remember what canyon it was in. Yama_Dawgg and Rack start arguing over this "shitty" canyon they are trying to find and take off in a couple directions looking for the "Opening." While they do that, the rest of us just hang out and shoot the "Shit" while they wipe their "asses" trying to figure out where it went.

Rack starts "tooting" his horn and says he finds it! :clap:. Off we go. We hit the "opening" and Rack tells me to "head" down the "Mouth" first. I "head" on down and it is not that bad at first, but then I come around this one section and I almost "soiled" my shorts...:wow: Talk about a "shitty" canyon. Well we made our way down it with a least one place we needed to stop and really "clean out our shorts". We left our "mark" there, took a couple pictures and headed back to camp to change our "shorts".

:thumb: Great canyon and I recommend anyone that needs to "unload" some "built up" energy to go ride this thing.:ride:

Did anyone "dump" their bike? I probably would have "turd" around before doing that.
Nice report, a few "brownie" points for you.
Nobody that I saw "dumped" their bike, But I "squatted" next to mine for a second. Oh, I forgot to post the pictures. Let me see if I loaded them on my computer....

I put this same scooter through some paces over New Years and was impressed. Very Light felling. It did need a Damper on it, which was put on for this last trip. I did not get a chance to check it out with the added Damper, but heard it made a big difference with the twitching front end.
When I rode it, I loved it too. For being such a big bike it felt like you were riding a 250.

OK, As I mentioned, I was scared "Shitless" at first, than I think I "wet" myself. Once I started down the "Flush" I need to stop and do some :thinking:, so I pulled over and "popped a squat".
DSC01711.jpg

After I finished with the "Royal Flush", I left my mark and headed back to camp...
DSC01712.jpg

Welcome to the "Royal Flush"..:smirk: This whole trail goes to the "toilet"

:ride::thumb: