After Presidents Day Ride Week!

As for the RS's...We found a baby under our wood pile......in February!!!! :eek:... Now that I fixed the door jams on the Rez, they don't camp out "inside" the Rez out of the sun ... :shocked: ... had one almost 4 inches long running alonf the wall. It was hiding inside the closet behind the gear box. It was a struggle between HIM or the shovel... the shovel won!!! :clap:

So as I was coming home from the dez on Pres Day, I passed Rack as he was going out. I thought to myself, Hey I can blow off Friday and head out for a little more fuel burning.
I had a meeting that I was suppose to be at in the morning, so I figured since I was going to be in the truck for the next 2 hrs, I will just blue tooth it up and get some work done.
DSC01676.jpg

Here is part of the crew getting ready for a little ride. The guy in the red jersey with his back towards us is Chopnwood. He came out of the trees for some desert fun.
DSC01677.jpg

Here is the train heading up the hill. G-man in the back there going up. Rack is sitting here telling himself, that his kids are too fast for him..:smirk:
DSC01678.jpg

Captain Pumpkin Jr, commandeered CP's 450 and was looking quite comfortable on it.
DSC01679.jpg

CP was left to ride the old CRF230.
DSC01680.jpg

Here is one of Wilson's cronies, John putting some miles on the Husa 570
DSC01681.jpg

I think Rack had a little gas to let out of his shorts here...:smirk:
DSC01683.jpg

The View of where we came from...
DSC01682.jpg

We were heading up "Mormon Gulch" I think that is what it was called and here is "One Peg" on his CR85 showing us how it is done. I forgot his name, but I rode with him a year ago and he shirred off his left foot peg in this same wash. That is Chopnwood following getting pointers on how it is done.
DSC01688.jpg

One Peg's Dad following suit..
DSC01689.jpg

G-Man!
DSC01690.jpg

CP Jr and Rack coming up.
DSC01691.jpg

Rack was showing me his skills...:thumb:
DSC01692.jpg

CP hammering the 230:ride:
DSC01693.jpg

Wilson's John still loving that 570..
DSC01694.jpg

So we headed up 'Launch Canyon". Yama_dawgg and I took the high trail and everybody else took the low..

Rack getting it done.
DSC01696.jpg

Chopnwood trying not to dab a foot...:ride:
DSC01697.jpg

A bottle neck is starting to form..
DSC01698.jpg

The weather was very nice and it was getting hot in this canyon. I think Rack here is trying to unstick his sacks from the side of his leg, while One Peg's dad is trying to figure out what he is doing,
DSC01699.jpg

One Peg..
DSC01700.jpg

Mike in Fresno..
DSC01701.jpg

G-Man pulling a Taddy Blazusiak.
DSC01702.jpg

Captain Pumpkin still working that 230..
DSC01703.jpg

Came up a little short..
DSC01704.jpg

CP Jr. is really liking that 450...Looks like dad may need to make a purchase soon..:noidea:
DSC01705.jpg

So Gary from Wilson's told Rack he needed to keep track of any new scratches that John put on the 570. Here is Rack taking inventory as John rolls by...
DSC01706.jpg

Here is the crew looking to head up the next hill and start our next adventure across the desert.
DSC01707.jpg

I put the camera away and did not get anymore pictures as we started to make ground across the open desert. It was a great loop with some new stuff for me to ride.

Hope you enjoyed my additions....

So as I was coming home from the dez on Pres Day, I passed Rack as he was going out. I thought to myself, Hey I can blow off Friday and head out for a little more fuel burning.

View attachment 6972
Aren't you missing something behind your truck, like the big huge trailer? You must have been towing it home coming from the dez. :thinking: