After Presidents Day Ride Week!

I put this same scooter through some paces over New Years and was impressed. Very Light felling. It did need a Damper on it, which was put on for this last trip. I did not get a chance to check it out with the added Damper, but heard it made a big difference with the twitching front end.

I hate "twitching front ends". :devil:

I may be "attempting" this "Royal Flush" on the 24th:panic: Im sort of nervous about the ride to be honest. I havent been on the bike in a few weeks and my arms are weak from not working out. It doesnt help that I have poison oak dripping off of me right now:banghead:

Who and how the heck did the toilet get there:confused:

I may be "attempting" this "Royal Flush" on the 24th:panic: Im sort of nervous about the ride to be honest. I havent been on the bike in a few weeks and my arms are weak from not working out. It doesnt help that I have poison oak dripping off of me right now:banghead:
Just curious why you would even want to attempt this trail if you have not been on the bike for a while because believe me this trail will give your arms a good work out, along with the bike. And why do you have the poison oak dripping off you at this time? The last time it was the Rez Rash and now the Oak Drip. :prof: There are a lot of nicer riding trails to ride on being the first time on the bike in a while. Too bad you can not make it up when we all go as you would have some good rides and not bust your butt.

Just curious why you would even want to attempt this trail if you have not been on the bike for a while because believe me this trail will give your arms a good work out, along with the bike. And why do you have the poison oak dripping off you at this time? The last time it was the Rez Rash and now the Oak Drip. :prof: There are a lot of nicer riding trails to ride on being the first time on the bike in a while. Too bad you can not make it up when we all go as you would have some good rides and not bust your butt.

Inquiring minds want to know .... :noidea:....:ride:.....:noidea:

Well I figured IF we were going "down the flush" it may be doable and I can launch it where I need too:noidea: Actually, they are "talking" about doing it, but I have a feeling it isnt going to happen because of few of "us" who may not have the skills:confused: We shall see. I know one other person going who isnt at my level so I'd be shocked if they decide to drag our butts on it. It could really drag the day on for the entire group. And the more I hear about it, the more I feel sick thinking about it, and if I go into to it all tensed up, well that is a sure recipe and ticket to Dumpitville.
Ordering HD Bridgestones and tires today:banana:

And this freaking Poison Oak:mmph: Im sooo done with it!! I dont know why my body has to be so sensitive to plants:banghead:

So when is the next DBA ride? Hopefully I can be ready and make it. It seems like it is always something getting in the way. I also hope to make the next LPNF ride. When is that? I may have to plan it myself just to see if ANY of you will join me. I will make it a weekend so none of you will have the work excuse. There is plenty of time to plan seeing as it isnt even open yet. Also, when is the next time when you all go for the so called rides that wont bust my butt??:whistle: I didnt see any invites in my "Inbox."

I hope everyone enjoys today. It is going to be a BEAUTIFUL day in Cali, Cali, Cali:thumb:

Apparently you are too busy every time we all head out. Ahem, Presidents Weekend. :poke:

Seems like it ... Pres weekend wasnt' a Holiday for me...I worked Monday PLUS it was the weekend after we got back from the week in the desert of which I got "an atta boy" from my wife when I told my sister in law I declined going riding so I could help celebrate her birthday. The atta boy was NOT GOING riding not necessarily going to the party. :smirk:

and now this month we're got a Vegas trip planned for Mar 23, 24, 25...... I jus gots me a pair of SPY googles to try out..... If anyone's gotanything going on tween now and then let me know I "might" be able to fit you intomy skadooly ... :thumb:

Seems like it ... Pres weekend wasnt' a Holiday for me...I worked Monday PLUS it was the weekend after we got back from the week in the desert of which I got "an atta boy" from my wife when I told my sister in law I declined going riding so I could help celebrate her birthday. The atta boy was NOT GOING riding not necessarily going to the party. :smirk:

and now this month we're got a Vegas trip planned for Mar 23, 24, 25...... I jus gots me a pair of SPY googles to try out..... If anyone's gotanything going on tween now and then let me know I "might" be able to fit you intomy skadooly ... :thumb:

If nobody lets you know I guess that means you weren't invited. :smirk: