Advice needed pls!

Hey guys, I could use some technical help!
After our last xc race my little guys pw50 died and for the life of me I cannot get her running! I'm no mechanic but also no stranger to working on bikes!
Compression is 148, spark plug is new and has confirmed firing, petcock functioning and fuel is getting into carb, oil and air filter in check, carb has been completely dismantled and thoroughly cleaned properly 3 times! Didn't see any evidence of crap in there but put it through the steps anyway! When I kick it over I can smell the fuel but the plug is dry! The other thing is it won't even fire when spray some carb cleaner thru the air box! I also sprayed a small Amt of fuel into the plug hole and it does a little sputter but that's it!
I'm at that point where I now have several bumps on my head from banging it on the wall!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

I see, I will definitely check that! I've been dreading having to open that side of the motor as whomever owned the bike before me has those screws all stripped to shit! Gonna have to deal with that at some point! Lol

If it isn't the flywheel key you might just as well get the specs and do a resistance check on the stator. Plugs jump the gap quite easily when it's out and not so easily when it is under compression.

Did you try push starting, just out of curiousity?

Not sure how I would push start it! I'll start with the easy stuff, I'll clean the kill switch and check the key!
If it isn't the flywheel key you might just as well get the specs and do a resistance check on the stator. Plugs jump the gap quite easily when it's out and not so easily when it is under compression.

Pw50 has a centrifugal clutch.

The exhaust is good as I burned it out not long ago! I'm gonna attempt to get the cover off to check the key and clean up the kill switch contacts and see what's what!
Appreciating all the tips!

Ok so I checked the key and it's good, I took apart the kill switch and cleaned her all up, I didn't notice anything unusual in there! I'm completely scratching my head! The only thing I haven't checked is the stator and the coil! I don't know how to check those but I do know that I have a nice blue spark coming from the new plug! The plug is now getting wet with fuel! I'm puzzled cuz I put a little gas in the head and not even a sputter! I also spray some carb cleaner in the air box and still not even a sputter!
About to throw it off a cliff:banghead::cry: