Adventures?

Not sure if more than one night out would be for me, but I have been planning a trip in my mind of leaving from the house stopping at the fly shop in Oakhurst picking up some seasonal fly's and heading out on an all day fly fishing trip. Don't know when this plan will come to fruition, maybe someday soon...

Not sure if more than one night out would be for me, but I have been planning a trip in my mind of leaving from the house stopping at the fly shop in Oakhurst picking up some seasonal fly's and heading out on an all day fly fishing trip. Don't know when this plan will come to fruition, maybe someday soon...
Lets do it!

Some of those bike are really loaded. If you have too much gear it really limits what and where you can ride. It probably doesn't mean that much in the desert. In the mountains maybe it matters more. It's about how little you can take and still be relatively comfortable. Of course nothing beats very little stuff and staying in rented rooms.

House in Prescott? That could work.

Better re-gear that thing a little more, or you will be run over on the hwy...:prof:

Already thought about that and I need to get some trials tires for the road as well. This is going to be an expensive fishing trip and I don't even eat fish...

You don't need any stinking trials tires, run what you got. They will be fine for this trip. What gearing you running now? I may have a brand new 48 hanging on the wall that I can let go for a small fee. I ran 13/48 up there at the DS and ran up to 80 easy and works good in the trees as well. 14/48 would work as well and would get you to 100 mph with no probs.

You don't need any stinking trials tires, run what you got. They will be fine for this trip. What gearing you running now? I may have a brand new 48 hanging on the wall that I can let go for a small fee. I ran 13/48 up there at the DS and ran up to 80 easy and works good in the trees as well. 14/48 would work as well and would get you to 100 mph with no probs.
I will have to check the gearing when I get home Friday. I'll get back to you.

Sometimes I just reach down into the water with my pliers and unhook them, never taking them out of the water.

Sometimes I just reach down into the water with my pliers and unhook them, never taking them out of the water.

While I don't have a flipping clue what Chopster just said^^^^^, I do believe it deserves two :thumb:
Agreed!
:thumb:

Agreed!

:thumb:

Does MR. Chop stu t t t t t er?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmmyMLSv7x0

:hug: