Abandoned stuff

detroit-packard-plant-20080815-1718.jpg

That is an awesome photo because I can't tell if it was taken today or 40 years ago! :thumb:

Might as well post some more...

4ffb421c.jpg

70a333b8.jpg

c7072c22.jpg

Carrying enough fuel would be tough for reaching this one even if bikes were allowed.
I was on foot for about four days before getting there. It was a nice place, but we were on a schedule and kept moving instead of setting up camp.
f904de0d.jpg

I've been searching for the 'soul' of TT for weeks. It must have gone somewhere. Has anyone seen it?

The closest I've been able to find is a Kia Soul...

kia_soul_production_31.jpg

I've been searching for the 'soul' of TT for weeks. It must have gone somewhere. Has anyone seen it?

The closest I've been able to find is a Kia Soul...

kia_soul_production_31.jpg

Saw one the other day with a couple of hamsters in it...(B & B maybe...:noidea:, just wondering)

I actually went out to this same place last weekend. Who would have thought that the bats were still there?

Anywho, I got a better photo from a nearby mine...

57e6bfcb.jpg

15sec exposure with a 2.8 aperture and whopping two megapixel camera. Can't remember if it was set for 200 or 400 ASA.

I have a few rolls of film waiting to be developed as well.

I actually went out to this same place last weekend. Who would have thought that the bats were still there?

Anywho, I got a better photo from a nearby mine...

57e6bfcb.jpg

15sec exposure with a 2.8 aperture and whopping two megapixel camera. Can't remember if it was set for 200 or 400 ASA.

I have a few rolls of film waiting to be developed as well.

Where is your digital camera? :noidea:

Found this bag, full of cool stuff. Three bike tracks right by it in a weird spot. I really think the more we talked about that somebody got ripped off either at the race, or prospectors camp, then they did a quick ride by to dump it, only expecting to come back and check it out or grab it later. Luckily Timo came along and stole that some bitch back. Now I just have to find the rightful owner.

image.jpg