Pro A2

Andy is on his game today.......but I do agree with the hannah thing, he was a pisser on the track, but wouldn't take it off the track, he'd just wait till the next race.

Guys like Rick Johnson who wouldn't to this day back down from a fight knew what Bob Hannah could do to you on the track. I don't think Rick would really be comfortable with Bob standing behind him in a line at a smorgasboard.

riders like him and dungey are worth a lot more than someone who rides faster than they are capble of and fizzle out due to injuries.

Yeah, and that will probably be hawking off brand goggles and pants in about 5 seasons and talking about the Rolls Royces he used to own. Reality shows he used to have.

Yeah, and that will probably be hawking off brand goggles and pants in about 5 seasons and talking about the Rolls Royces he used to own. Reality shows he used to have.
getting arrested for impersonating a police officer, being band for a season, having a perfect season even though the only people who could have kept him in check weren't there. blah blah blah blah

I don't know how much of Canard is over his head or over his body. He doesn't look fragile, but he is.
Pourcel is someone whos over his body, every time they've got the camera on him he appears to be a guy whos got a few too many pieces of metal holding him together
I'm not entirely sure why canard insists on being a pro sx rider after watching him eat shit year after year.