Pro A2

So Andersons undefeated season is over because of flag gate,and Coops unbeaten season continues. I guess bubba is out again, as is Barcia because of a thumb injury, Nelson who's missing a thumb may or may not be out this week due to banged up shoulder and a dinger. Peick is back but he said he's just gonna ride instead of rumble. Seely passed his way to third 5 minutes after he crossed the finish line, Reed is riding as smooth and fast as he has in years and Dungey.....well his consistent podiums and or wins are probably the only thing that was expected so far.

Turning out to be a hell of a season so far. I'm less than impressed with Roczens performance especially since I had such high hopes for him especially going to the Carmichael camp, but then again, Roczen did fire his trainer last year and that was not good.
So here are my pics, a repeat from last week.
Dungey
Reed
Anderson

Lites
Webb
Osbourne
Savatcci.

Turning out to be a hell of a season so far. I'm less than impressed with Roczens performance especially since I had such high hopes for him especially going to the Carmichael camp, but then again, Roczen did fire his trainer last year and that was not good.
So here are my pics, a repeat from last week.
Dungey
Reed
Anderson

Lites
Webb
Osbourne
Savatcci.

Ah yes, the techno nazi, it's easy to forget about him. well just wait till one of the French guys start beating him (probably moose can and not pourcel because he has no talent) at this point Ken is gonna lose his shit and either end up in jail or retire.

Third lap knock out......I like it

Old Kent Howerton joke. Back in the day Jim Weinert got tagged with being a pretty willing participant off the track. Then he pissed off Kent Howerton and reacted the same way VF did, but was smart enough not to make any allusions as to what he would have done. :-). Jim Holley and Rich Johnson as far as guys from the past goes are really the last ones you wouldnt want to piss off.

Last edited:
Bob Hannah wouldn't fight with anyone. He was just smart about that and carried it off really well. Kerry Green who used to ride bmx bikes with him daily as a neighbor summed Bob up by saying "he would beat the shit out of you on a ride, cut you low as hell for being such a squid and if you got pissed and wanted to fight he would share his soda pop with you and make friends again so you would come back the next day and get the shit beat out of you again on a bmx'er."

He got some advice from Mike Alessi's dad apparently on how to be useless and keep sponsors. That or there is a big contingent of French friendly people who buy bikes over here. I can only think of them as a society that is way more secret than the Masons.

yeah, even after a 2nd last weekend the whole contignet of people on the other site are trying to figure out why yamaha would hire Reed.
Reed makes a lot more sense than people like Pourcel, who also has a factory ride.
more or less a comment to myself, probably why some guy called Bermchecked and I only go over there for stirring the pot anymore.