A road report from sunny California

Yeah, I opted for the scenic route after Jax comment on "Sunny California". I make the flat Hiway drive so often it was a nice break to roll through the mountains. By the way this is just south of Yosemite National Park.
Must be miserable living up there........... :crazy:

We are about 15-20 miles south of Oakhurst.

In about 45 days everything will be dead and brown, not the pretty green you see today. The house in that picture belongs to Red Lawn Dart aka dirtybiker450

Let me know when you are in Oakhurst ill meet you on my DS and take you the single track and fire road way back into Yosemite.

DSCN0591.jpg
Been through Oakhurst in September before and yes it is all brown and still pretty. I don't think the Harley will like the single track too much and why is your wifey mowing someone's lawn if it is not yours? Maybe she just likes to ride the thing but it is still a bitchen house.

Been through Oakhurst in September before and yes it is all brown and still pretty. I don't think the Harley will like the single track too much and why is your wifey mowing someone's lawn if it is not yours? Maybe she just likes to ride the thing but it is still a bitchen house.

We have a 1.25 acres. Those are weeds no lawn here and that is our side yard near our driveway. I'll have to get a pic of the front tomorrow.

A lot of those sierra foothill roads are so sweet on a street bike. The most killer are the small non state highway narrow and twisty county roads. When my wife and I visit the her folks in Sonora it's a tough call on which bike to take the street bike or the dirt bike. Both can be so fun!