A road report from sunny California

Just for you Jax. Hope you enjoy the pics. Had to go to San Francisco for a couple hour meeting today.

Starts out leaving my house in central California. South bound Hiway 41

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128080.856284.jpg

Near chowchilla north bound 99

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128126.954683.jpg

Coming over Altamont Pass east of Livermore.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128175.720880.jpg

Sitting in traffic at toll bridge to cross the bay bridge

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128229.170647.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128298.488513.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128315.037499.jpg

San Francisco

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128361.904200.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128262.254481.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365128262.254481.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 9
The route home is awesome Rack - thanks for the pics :thumb:

Yeah, I opted for the scenic route after Jax comment on "Sunny California". I make the flat Hiway drive so often it was a nice break to roll through the mountains. By the way this is just south of Yosemite National Park.

Have you never heard of video conferencing? Why on earth would you leave such a great part of the state to visit the 3rd world!?
I wish I could make a living in your neck of the woods.

I'm depressed from house hunting...trying to find a place in the mountains but everything that is our price range is practically uninhabitable and in 40-50s motif (+700k mind you). mo-money mo-problems.

Rack, you live in a beautiful part of this state. And may I also say you have a beautiful home and it makes me want to leave this SoCal area every time I get out of it. I will be riding my street bike up to Virginia City and down west of Tahoe and making my way down to Oakhurst area in September then heading back through Yosemite to our motor home parked over by Mammoth. We are going to stay 1 night somewhere near Tahoe before heading south. If you see a red Harley in your neighborhood, well it just may be us. :devil:

Have you never heard of video conferencing? Why on earth would you leave such a great part of the state to visit the 3rd world!?
I wish I could make a living in your neck of the woods.

I'm depressed from house hunting...trying to find a place in the mountains but everything that is our price range is practically uninhabitable and in 40-50s motif (+700k mind you). mo-money mo-problems.

Some meetings have to be done face to face. :prof:

Rack, you live in a beautiful part of this state. And may I also say you have a beautiful home and it makes me want to leave this SoCal area every time I get out of it. I will be riding my street bike up to Virginia City and down west of Tahoe and making my way down to Oakhurst area in September then heading back through Yosemite to our motor home parked over by Mammoth. We are going to stay 1 night somewhere near Tahoe before heading south. If you see a red Harley in your neighborhood, well it just may be us. :devil:

We are about 15-20 miles south of Oakhurst.

In about 45 days everything will be dead and brown, not the pretty green you see today. The house in that picture belongs to Red Lawn Dart aka dirtybiker450

Let me know when you are in Oakhurst ill meet you on my DS and take you the single track and fire road way back into Yosemite.

DSCN0591.jpg