All A race to the Husky. Who will be the first to replace old glory?

I've got a flag, some zip ties and a friend who kind of wants to visit the Husky tomorrow. Not sure if I'll go by there or not though.

When's the soonest you'll be able to ride?

The way things are looking, I'm hoping to be ready for Carls KM volunteer weekend. I have to get my Daughters truck back up, and at worst case I can make payments to San Diego County.:rant:

The way things are looking, I'm hoping to be ready for Carls KM volunteer weekend. I have to get my Daughters truck back up, and at worst case I can make payments to San Diego County.:rant:

So....aside from other than desert....we're looking at next season? When are the KM trip/trips scheduled for?

At this point I would not be planning on any high Sierra mountain tripe until July. There is a ton of snow. Guessing now I'd say the KM trail work will be the last weekend of June. In dry years we have done it in mid April.

:focus: So no one has replaced old glory yet? It is so tempting to say F all my bills, and just go do it.:thinking:
Do It, Do It!!!! As I stated, I will replace it over Easter weekend, grant it my knee is in order by then. If not, I will leave the task to Rack and Geek to do the honors. If they so fail this mission, I will have to plan a torture....er I mean riding meeting to understand the failed mission...:smirk:

Next weekend is out for me, but the weekend of the 16th I might head out somewhere. If anyone does a DBA ride to the Husky, let me know.

Do It, Do It!!!! As I stated, I will replace it over Easter weekend, grant it my knee is in order by then. If not, I will leave the task to Rack and Geek to do the honors. If they so fail this mission, I will have to plan a torture....er I mean riding meeting to understand the failed mission...:smirk:

i will be sure to record this mission for all to see :USA: