All A race to the Husky. Who will be the first to replace old glory?

Do It, Do It!!!! As I stated, I will replace it over Easter weekend, grant it my knee is in order by then. If not, I will leave the task to Rack and Geek to do the honors. If they so fail this mission, I will have to plan a torture....er I mean riding meeting to understand the failed mission...:smirk:

Ahhh, does it HAVE to be on Easter weekend.....:cry:.....I wanna go but can't over Easter...yes Timo, the rez is calling my name...Need to go on the "old lady rides" to the Melville Dunes! :P

I made it to the Husky on Saturday, but without the flag. Doh! Killer ride though.

Depending on the weather, I might have to make dual sport run from my garage. Only about a 250 to 275 mile round trip. Hope I can come up with an interesting route.

I made it to the Husky on Saturday, but without the flag. Doh! Killer ride though.

Depending on the weather, I might have to make dual sport run from my garage. Only about a 250 to 275 mile round trip. Hope I can come up with an interesting route.

The way the crow flies.....:noidea:...:smirk:

:thumb: An old DBA member once said:"I'd like to dip my balls into that" I hope I can as well if the knee is worthy enough to hang.

That has to go in the DBA quotes thread. We owe it all the the 15 year released veteran for that one, Thanks RM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if CDA is on medication, it was a reference to a lovely female but it seems it can be used for just about anything good and fun. :devil: :thinking:

That has to go in the DBA quotes thread. We owe it all the the 15 year released veteran for that one, Thanks RM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure if CDA is on medication, it was a reference to a lovely female but it seems it can be used for just about anything good and fun. :devil: :thinking:
Mmmm Meds....:devil: