A new head for Sun! Hip, hip hoooray!!

If you turn it into that I know a couple of more girls who may come. Not quadtards but they ride at your level :peep:Hehe, just jabbin ya Rez! They arnt quite as skilled as other girls I know but are fun never the less and a hoot to ride with! I held an all girl dirt bike weekend at my friend's ranch years ago and that is what we did among other things. The watermelon relays were a lot of fun! Messy, but fun. We had a MX track we used for the course. You can just make a small obstacle course around your property. Let me know if you make it a family weekend:ride:

I have a "track" of sorts already ... may need some prepping and modifying (like triples, table tops..etc.:devil:)

As for riding "levels"...I rode slow so Geek and Irish hill could still see my dust .... yeah, that's it!!! :prof: ......:smirk:

Here ya go, a watermelon relay pictorial. We rode small bikes. If you dropped your melon you had to stop and pick up the biggest chunk. We had team yellow flower, purple flower and white flour :lol:
IMG_2035-1.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2075-1.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

I have a "track" of sorts already ... may need some prepping and modifying (like triples, table tops..etc.:devil:)

As for riding "levels"...I rode slow so Geek and Irish hill could still see my dust .... yeah, that's it!!! :prof: ......:smirk:

It's not about the levels, it's about having FUN!!!:banana:

Some rides may be "level oriented" and so be it. I get that. It's ok with me, less likely I get hurt. Sometimes your in over your head, and sometimes under. It sure feels good to survive an "over your head ride," but Ideally it is juuuust right! Call me Goldilocks:smirk:

It's all good to me!

It's not about the levels, it's about having FUN!!!:banana:

Some rides may be "level oriented" and so be it. I get that. It's ok with me, less likely I get hurt. Sometimes your in over your head, and sometimes under. It sure feels good to survive an "over your head ride," but Ideally it is juuuust right! Call me Goldilocks:smirk:

It's all good to me!

I know SUN, just poking fun...as for chicks with melons (referring to your pictures) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Where can you go wrong ... :smirk:

Nice thread you started here Sun. :thumb: We need to go for a ride again but this time you lead. :devil: Get that bike running as the season is upon us. :ride:

I am going to be nice in this thread as Rack and others have all ready gone down that road/trail.
Good to hear you have a head for your bike on the way, now get it running so we can all meet up for a ride.