A new head for Sun! Hip, hip hoooray!!

I just want to express my happiness:banana: I just got confirmation from ebay this morning. I got a head on the way:rocker: As it turns out it is NOT the KX head. I lost the bid on the KX, so I got a KLX.

Listen Bitches, be ready to invite me to ride:smirk::ride:
Cause Im gonna be sooo ready!
:wiggle::ninja:

I just want to express my happiness:banana: I just got confirmation from ebay this morning. I got a head on the way:rocker: As it turns out it is NOT the KX head. I lost the bid on the KX, so I got a KLX.

Listen Bitches, be ready to invite me to ride:smirk::ride:
Cause Im gonna be sooo ready!
:wiggle::ninja:

I'll be ready, that's for sure. I'm going to be hating life, sitting at home all next week, knowing all the DBAers are having Turkey festivities in the Dez. But enough about me, :banana: :banana: on the head purchase.

tumblr_kunx7kvLDK1qas5xlo1_500.gif

Yes, Im very happy and cant wait to hear it fire up! Yep Bob, that is me above saying "oh yeaaa"

Im with you Tim. Im not doing T-day in the dez either:cry: In fact, it will be a while still before it is all dialed in. But it least the process will begin. Just knowing that makes me happy and I had to share with others who can relate:thumb:

Thanks friends:ride:

Let us know when it's all buttoned up.
Are you still doing the week day rides only, or able to squeeze in something on a weekend?

Thanks guys:ride: It is nice to share my excitement. The ladies in the hair salon arnt as enthusiastic about it as you all:smirk:

Agent, currently I have SOME weekends available when I am not working and I am still available to ride radom weekdays.

Rez, I look forward to the Rez ride in 2012:banana: We should make it even better :thinking:and do some watermelon relay races, winner takes a shot of moonshine or something. We could turn it into a better party then down the road last year:smirk:

Thanks guys:ride: It is nice to share my excitement. The ladies in the hair salon arnt as enthusiastic about it as you all:smirk:

Agent, currently I have SOME weekends available when I am not working and I am still available to ride radom weekdays.

Rez, I look forward to the Rez ride in 2012:banana: We should make it even better :thinking:and do some watermelon relay races, winner takes a shot of moonshine or something. We could turn it into a better party then down the road last year:smirk:

:shocked: ... Watermelon races ... I'd like to turn it into a weekend festivity so I can include the family, etc... (you know, the quadtards...:rolleyes:). As for being better ... anythings got to be better than trying to kick El Diablo.........left footed...............in the sand..........:blah: :blah: :blah: ... Bring on the MAGIC button! :banana:

:shocked: ... Watermelon races ... I'd like to turn it into a weekend festivity so I can include the family, etc... (you know, the quadtards...:rolleyes:). As for being better ... anythings got to be better than trying to kick El Diablo.........left footed...............in the sand..........:blah: :blah: :blah: ... Bring on the MAGIC button! :banana:

If you turn it into that I know a couple of more girls who may come. Not quadtards but they ride at your level :peep:Hehe, just jabbin ya Rez! They arnt quite as skilled as other girls I know but are fun never the less and a hoot to ride with! I held an all girl dirt bike weekend at my friend's ranch years ago and that is what we did among other things. The watermelon relays were a lot of fun! Messy, but fun. We had a MX track we used for the course. You can just make a small obstacle course around your property. Let me know if you make it a family weekend:ride: