A new head for Sun! Hip, hip hoooray!!

Sometimes when Im in this forum I think Im sitting in my son's room with his friends:picard:

You guys are so silly and even sometimes funny. I will not have pics of the rebuild, and honestly who really wants to see them? It's not a trophy bike:lol: But it is my other lover and I cant wait to get back on him:thumb:

I look forward to riding with you all and I hope you all have an excellent Thanksgiving. And to some of you, have fun freezing you asses off in the dez. IF I were going to head out I would head South to O Wells. unless the forecast were extra special. The weather South is sooo much better! You can ride AND sit by the fire at night and not freeze you ass off! See some of us are hard core....as in tent campers. Sort of a primal thing like being a hunter with a crossbow. No fancy motorhomes or haulers for me. Just me and my truck tent:banana: See, I have to play it up, otherwise I will cry looking at you all tucked in the warmth of you fancy containers.

I hope by Christmas/New Years to be riding. In the mean time as I always say "Roost for me!":ride:

I just want to express my happiness, I got a head on the way:rocker:

Listen Bitches, be ready to invite me to ride:smirk::ride:
Cause Im gonna be sooo ready!

I cut that/\up a little. :peep::run:

Ok, so I read the title and didn't react like most of you did right out of the gate. I left it and let is stew a bit. I am part of SAA and have a problem. I just would like to express that I bet Mr. Sun is very happy about the new head Mrs. Sun is getting. :P
After all, I am married also and sometimes wish Mrs. P841 would get a new head as well. :thumb:
Now if you could just do something with the lime green color of that bike you would be miles a-head. :naughty:

I cut that/\up a little. :peep::run:

Ok, so I read the title and didn't react like most of you did right out of the gate. I left it and let is stew a bit. I am part of SAA and have a problem. I just would like to express that I bet Mr. Sun is very happy about the new head Mrs. Sun is getting. :P
After all, I am married also and sometimes wish Mrs. P841 would get a new head as well. :thumb:
Now if you could just do something with the lime green color of that bike you would be miles a-head. :naughty:

Well one thing is for sure, Mr. Sun wishes it was Ms. Sun who lost most of her teeth in a hockey game:busted::lol:, also Mr. Sun knows that the Sun dont shine unless she's riding:banana:
I really am lucky as heck to have such a great Hsuband who is so addicted to playing hockey that he totally gets and understands my addiction to motos. He may roll his eyes at times when Im going on and on about something moto but he still politely acts likes he is interested in what Im sayin even though he isnt:smirk: Sometimes I read stuff here to him, and he cracks up! I will drag him out someday and he can be our camp bitch. And no, he will not be reading THIS post :lol: And IF he does :wave: I Love ya honey bunches!!
Yea, I figured you all would go right to the "head card." A typical male response. You knew it was going to happen Palmer. You all deserve a group clubbing:bonk: THERE! Take THAT you filthy, dirty dirt bikers!
BTW, I like my lime express. It is easy to spot and resembles other green things that are good:thumb::banana: Though I sure am sick of the Monster graphics.

Well one thing is for sure, Mr. Sun wishes it was Ms. Sun who lost most of her teeth in a hockey game:busted::lol:, also Mr. Sun knows that the Sun dont shine unless she's riding:banana:
I really am lucky as heck to have such a great Hsuband who is so addicted to playing hockey that he totally gets and understands my addiction to motos. He may roll his eyes at times when Im going on and on about something moto but he still politely acts likes he is interested in what Im sayin even though he isnt:smirk: Sometimes I read stuff here to him, and he cracks up! I will drag him out someday and he can be our camp bitch. And no, he will not be reading THIS post :lol: And IF he does :wave: I Love ya honey bunches!!
Yea, I figured you all would go right to the "head card." A typical male response. You knew it was going to happen Palmer. You all deserve a group clubbing:bonk: THERE! Take THAT you filthy, dirty dirt bikers!
BTW, I like my lime express. It is easy to spot and resembles other green things that are good:thumb::banana: Though I sure am sick of the Monster graphics.
:lol::cry: ....

Is it done yet :popcorn: