A Kennedy Meadows Volunteer Weekend

Very nice Timo :thumb: Roost to you when I can.

btw - I have some volunteer work up here you can do :P.

Seriously, you need to head up this way and ride. Let's get something on the calendar.:prof:

I call that Manly Man work! I'll leave that for you Manly men. Im good for home made brownies and yummy trail snacks. Maybe next time I'll make you a care package. Glad to know you didnt throw any CHAINsaws this trip:smirk:

Mmmmm brownies.....:devil:

I have givin out to much rooost in the last 24 hours but you on the list for an awsome RR. Two :thumb::thumb:
2v127vq.jpg

Good report Tim! I keep picturing that mosquito sucking your brainblood out....
It was only my 2nd time up there too, but I'm looking fwd to next year clearing trails already.
We had a couple ladies join us Saturday wanting to help. It's the thought that counted, they had never been on st before....didn't make it too far.
I cleaned all my gear yesterday and found out I had a bottle of ranger gas to go with the oil you have. Guess we need to go back up there. End of July when the thunderstorms start?
Riding closed trails on the way to work each morning, horse trails, hiking trails and hwy on a 2 stroke was almost outlaw, guess it's who you know, thanks FS rangers!

Man I cant wait to get back up there now! Tim are you planning on making any more trips this summer? I am going back the weekend after the 4th with some friends anyone is welcome to join us! I tried to roost you but I guess I need to spread some first

I want to get back up there, but it's still too soon to know when. I want to do a 3 day/2 night trip, and bring my Son too, the only problem, is that both bikes need major work(valves, piston & rings, chain and sprockets, wheel bearings, plastic kit w/graphics, and a tank), which means major $. :cry:

Looks like a fun weekend with some hard work involved way to go guys

I call that Manly Man work! I'll leave that for you Manly men. Im good for home made brownies and yummy trail snacks. Maybe next time I'll make you a care package. Glad to know you didnt throw any CHAINsaws this trip:smirk:

They worked us pretty hard, 1 short lunch break at about 1:30, and that was it. Although a brownie for dessert would have been tasty.:devil:

Oh, and I got your CHAINsaw, right here. :moon:

Very nice Timo. Roost to you when I can.
btw - I have some volunteer work up here you can do :P.

Seriously, you need to head up this way and ride. Let's get something on the calendar.:prof:

See my reply above. :noidea:

See my reply above. :noidea:

Good report Tim! I keep picturing that mosquito sucking your brainblood out....
It was only my 2nd time up there too, but I'm looking fwd to next year clearing trails already.
We had a couple ladies join us Saturday wanting to help. It's the thought that counted, they had never been on st before....didn't make it too far.
I cleaned all my gear yesterday and found out I had a bottle of ranger gas to go with the oil you have. Guess we need to go back up there. End of July when the thunderstorms start?
Riding closed trails on the way to work each morning, horse trails, hiking trails and hwy on a 2 stroke was almost outlaw, guess it's who you know, thanks FS rangers!

Those mosquitos were unreal. It was unreal how they swarmed the Canuck, when he was checking his air pressure. :eek:

Good Report Tim, looks like you guys had a blast. :thumb:

:devil:*cough* Post Whore *cough* :devil:

Ain't that the truth. :smirk:

PBK...I snagged your burning DBA for my avatar...hope you don't mind! :devil:

You need to get with James, and have him tell you how to load it as a GIF.:banana:

I roosted you timoyz...Great work up there. I need to make it up there myself.

Leave your stand at home. :P

cool show. :thumb:

You should of came. :thumb: