A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO TIMOYZ!!!!!!!! :worthy:

I'm thinking an 8x10 for GW's motorhome or, this could be the official DBA signs for the road leading to camp during T-Day or any other campout...

I think this has got to be one of the most famous pics on TT. It is now in my Archives for use whenever needed. :lol:

I have seen my dog do the same thing when his butt itches.:smirk:

I think this has got to be one of the most famous pics on TT. It is now in my Archives for use whenever needed. :lol:

I have seen my dog do the same thing when his butt itches.:smirk:
721669_f520.jpg

I'm thinking an 8x10 for GW's motorhome or, this could be the official DBA signs for the road leading to camp during T-Day or any other campout...

Funny you should say that. I was just thinking about turning this into a poster for the Geek. We will need to have a special presentation ceremony for him :lol::lol:.

I will have it all made up and ready for TDay :thumb:

James

Staff member
:lol: Who has the original file? Please email it to me

And can we go to this place on TDay or isn't this at Spangler? :smirk:

If somebody brings it, I will hang it in the motorhome.:thumb:

BTW you guys can all:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:, especially Tim.:moon::wave: