A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO TIMOYZ!!!!!!!! :worthy:

A lot of the guys on the ride that day took a long time looking down before going for it (or not). You can't give yourself too much time on some things or sanity might take over. Like the commercial says "just do it".

And don't forget the large boulder at the bottom that also must be avoided. I think Dust_Devil gave the best advice to clear this section. He said " just think left and you'll go left". It really was that simple. The contour of the ground seemed to naturally take you the correct way. The only other piece of advice that I can offer is not to spend too much time looking at it. Just roll up to the edge, take a quick look at where you want to land, then let 'er rip. :ride:

Definitely what did me in was looking and thinking too much.:shocked:

well I am now camped at the football field and we set up in a downpour.

There may actually be water there this week :thinking:

It was raining so heavy we did not take the garlock road cutoff for fear of flooding. We went up and around to ridgecrest to get to the camp area.

It's raining like crazy and the thunder and lightning are crashing all around us.

It was raining so heavy we did not take the garlock road cutoff for fear of flooding. We went up and around to ridgecrest to get to the camp area.

It's raining like crazy and the thunder and lightning are crashing all around us.

Nothing like a wet, dawn patrol. :cheers:

Still going on as of this AM too huh. More thru the day and then dry after. You are a lucky pig. :banana::banana:

Rackster, how is it out there today, is the Football Field a lake? Looking at the radar, it looks like another big cell headed your way.
Pretty freaky weather for October, yesterday afternoon was probably the heaviest rain I have seen in years, lots of lightning and even hail. Sure beats firestorms.

Rackster, how is it out there today, is the Football Field a lake? Looking at the radar, it looks like another big cell headed your way.
Pretty freaky weather for October, yesterday afternoon was probably the heaviest rain I have seen in years, lots of lightning and even hail. Sure beats firestorms.

Got a break in the weather at the moment. :banana: