A California Monday in Feb. Sumo Style

I had the day off and decided to ride the SuMo up the coast. What a day! 75 degrees and little traffic.
I enjoy finding little places off the beaten path to explore or hit some dirt. Here is the newest little place I have found on PCH in Malibu. Lets see if I can do this right. Still learning this Vimeo thing:

http://vimeo.com/19701816

So then I rode up the coast passing Neptunes Net (popular bike stop on the coast) and up to
Pt. Magu.
IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

Thinking of the whole time of all my friends at
http://vimeo.com/19703220 turn up the volume to hear the crash (waves lol)

Happy Tuesday from "SUN"NNY California:cheers:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Nice. The coast is beautiful in the winter! Glad you had a good time!
Someday I'll get a plate. But for now I'm waiting for Zombie takeover... then the WR will see the coast! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Sweet report and ride. I am not to far from those pics and I normally will hit the coast line during lunch.

Glad to help you make it through another day Ledge:thumb:

Get that WR plated and come West Big D

CDA I think we should try and get a street ride together with some other DBA'ers out in this area. I think Agoura is a good place to stage.

This could be a fun day with some DBA'ers! Anyone interested if it were planned?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Sounds interesting. It would have to be street only, As my SV1000 does less than "good" off pavement.:smirk:
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Sweet report and ride. I am not to far from those pics and I normally will hit the coast line during lunch.
I spent ten years working at Pt. Mugu so I know that area as well. We would do lunch at Neptune's Net about once a week when the weather was good.

Glad to help you make it through another day Ledge:thumb:

Get that WR plated and come West Big D

CDA I think we should try and get a street ride together with some other DBA'ers out in this area. I think Agoura is a good place to stage.

This could be a fun day with some DBA'ers! Anyone interested if it were planned?

Sounds like fun. Count me in if I can make it. My POS CM400 can be the comic relief.

Ever been to Camp Scheideck for a beverage? Bonus points if you even know where that is. Might be kinda far on a sumo though.

Cool:thumb: With less then good and POS it sounds like were off to a good start! Later in spring we can figure out a date. I have no idea where Camp Schideck but would love to know. On the base?

Ok I have rode up there once but never to Scheideck. That looks like a neat place to stop. Not sure what road we were on when I went up there. All I know is it was gorgeous and had some awesome curves (I want to go back to that road.) We started in Ventura and went up Hwy 33. Stopped in Pine Mt. for lunch. We did a giant loop eventually coming home on Hwy 5 to 126.

James

Staff member
:thumb: Some sweet pictures you have there, especially that one. :P You guys seem to always have the most fun. :moon: :lol:

Have you ever posted pictures of your sumo?

Must be rough.............the closest "coast line" to me is the concrete slab of the Santa Ana river in Anaheim. :cry: