A California Monday in Feb. Sumo Style

You make me want a super moto so bad! STOP POSTING PICTURES OF IT!:foul:

OK...is this better?
28566_1455130668379_1536703029_1086150_1764580_n.jpg

:smirk:
Oh shucks...I cant resist:P
_DSC1382.jpg

Saturdays work for me. I'm not a sumo rider but if you don't mind the Duc running sweep I will try and make it....:thnumb:

Hell yeah! [media]http://www.youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse#p/u/17/QVvwu91yY3o[/media]

Here is the same guy before he got leathers:smirk: I was standing there saying to the guys "watch this guy go down, cause he is going down!" and BAM! Down he went!:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse#p/u/23/kilCR05F8SA

That is the exact same bike as mine. He put black fur all over it and his helmet. He is fast but needs to be smoother. He has gotten much better. He gives the sport bikes a run for the money in the tight stuff:thumb:

OK...a story about this same guy:

I have said he rides like he is jacked up on something. So the other day he and another guy I know get into it and start talking smack to one another. I guess he made a stupid pass or something. So the one guy says "you think your so bad ass! I will smoke your ass on the snake" so it was on!! They both took off down the hill with everyone watching. The other guy beat him to the bottom. I think he was on a KTM..anyhow...the DRZ guy was sooo pissed he yelled "you cheated on the start" so the guy said "fine, I'll give you a 5 second lead back up" then KTM guy passed him! Well...the guy was so jacked up and pissed off that he "lost" he walked up to the guy at the same time while taking his helmet off, he then got in the face of the other rider who hadnt taken his helmet off yet, he grabbed the dudes helmet near the chin and proceeded to slam his own forehead into the guys helmet while he was wearing it as if it were a wall:lol: :shocked: Psycho! He really jacked his forehead up and looked like the biggest fool. But it didnt stop him from riding or talkin smack. He still does both:smirk:

Here is the same guy before he got leathers:smirk: I was standing there saying to the guys "watch this guy go down, cause he is going down!" and BAM! Down he went!:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse#p/u/23/kilCR05F8SA

That is the exact same bike as mine. He put black fur all over it and his helmet. He is fast but needs to be smoother. He has gotten much better. He gives the sport bikes a run for the money in the tight stuff:thumb:

OK...a story about this same guy:

I have said he rides like he is jacked up on something. So the other day he and another guy I know get into it and start talking smack to one another. I guess he made a stupid pass or something. So the one guy says "you think your so bad ass! I will smoke your ass on the snake" so it was on!! They both took off down the hill with everyone watching. The other guy beat him to the bottom. I think he was on a KTM..anyhow...the DRZ guy was sooo pissed he yelled "you cheated on the start" so the guy said "fine, I'll give you a 5 second lead back up" then KTM guy passed him! Well...the guy was so jacked up and pissed off that he "lost" he walked up to the guy at the same time while taking his helmet off, he then got in the face of the other rider who hadnt taken his helmet off yet, he grabbed the dudes helmet near the chin and proceeded to slam his own forehead into the guys helmet while he was wearing it as if it were a wall:lol: :shocked: Psycho! He really jacked his forehead up and looked like the biggest fool. But it didnt stop him from riding or talkin smack. He still does both:smirk:

Tell me this isn't the guy that was holding the RS.....:shocked:...:smirk: