RM250 98 rm 250 rebuild

So I hve a rm 250 with a 3mm bore on it, and currently does not have a top end gasket. With that bore on my bike what size would that make it? And how would I get a head gasket for it. Any help would be aprreciated

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 38
Which gasket... The cylinder base has a gasket.... But the head is sealed with O rings.... You can get a complete top end gasket kit from ebay.. That comes with the orings.. If you have the money i would get the OEM O-rings.

With a 3mm bore it would put it at 69.40

Ok so oem orings and the piston won't effect the orings will it, and for some godly reason it isjust about impossible to kickstart, I have yet to kickstart it, it has a lot of compression, will those orings make some of that easier since there is just rubber sealer on the top end part

Oversize O-rings no... there all the same.

Your best bet is do a compression check.... Check reeds.... Did you just buy the bike? ... If its not been kick starting... how long has it been not starting off the kick starter.?

It will start off the kicker its just really hard my 125 I could kick once or twice bujt the rm just has lot of pressure behind it maybe 5 hours riding on the new bore

It will start off the kicker its just really hard my 125 I could kick once or twice bujt the rm just has lot of pressure behind it maybe 5 hours riding on the new bore
RM250's are gonna be really hard to kick compared to a 125,they've been saying, there are no over sized o-rings for the head, there is only one size, and like they've been saying buy oem. 98 RM is a really good bike, the forks are amazing.