2 Stroke 94rm80 bogs/stalls 4th 5th gear

Once you pull the spring up, you can pull up the plastic cap, under there should be a screw, remove it and the other cap will come up and the C clip can then be removed to pull the needle.
Rm80.jpg

it is that rectangular piece that the float needle clip rides on. I have had similar carburetors just like that one and the cable comes out pretty much the way I explained. very simple the second time. you will need to pull the spring up to get some working length is all. then push downward it the case that the cable socked doesnt have a pair of screws holding it. go to bikebandit.com etc to get a parts schematic to show you what you are dealing with. in the end, you probably DONT need the needle to come out though.

sounds like yours is flooding. fix the float first.

OK, yeah I finally got it. Set it to the top and reassembled, don't think it made a difference.

How exactly do I adjust the float level? Still can't figure it out.

I can see the cap down there now with the cable, couldnt see it before. it should come with with a paper clip if you dont have a small screwdriver looking pick. just put about a 1/8" sharp bend in a large paper clip and it sould come up and the cable will come out after you do the push and flip I mentioned

Can you see that piece that the float needle clip rides on? Set it to where the float mold lines on their sides are level with the gasket surface. Keep staring at it and reading until that vision comes through, haha, I can keep writing it.

OK, so the piece in the middle inside of the Silver clip that look like a piece of a paper clip?

Also I want to try to test the start coil after its warmed up tomorrow, any idea what it should read? I cannot find it

Thanks.

OK. Good to hear, after putting in a new plug and cleaning the carb and being able to ride it a bit more I think I got more consistent results of the problem.

When I take off at first 1 lap up the road it seems fine, but at some points feels like its holding back powerwise, then picks up again, by second time down it'll hit a point trying to give it throttle bogs it, letting go of throttle straightens out again.

OK. Good to hear, after putting in a new plug and cleaning the carb and being able to ride it a bit more I think I got more consistent results of the problem.

When I take off at first 1 lap up the road it seems fine, but at some points feels like its holding back powerwise, then picks up again, by second time down it'll hit a point trying to give it throttle bogs it, letting go of throttle straightens out again.

Clean that carb twice and then once more for good measure. Set the float and then give it a try. Fresh premium gas with 30:1 premix. 4.3oz of oil per gal of 93 octane gas.