250 89 yz250 problems

No. I bought the bike.. Ride it a few times for 3 hrs at a time. Come home to redo shock and swing arm... Waiting on parts... Decided to see how dirty power valve was and clean it and there isn't one to be cleaned... ??? Guess the previous owner didnt think he needed it?? Idk I'm boggled as to how the damn thing runs as good as it does with nothing there blocking off the valve linkage and sucking tranny oil up through there.

:thinking::idea::loco::panic::spin::panic::loco::idea::thinking:

:ride:Nope, got me there. I imagine as you said, it will run just not optimist prime like . It's not going to suck any tranny oil up into the cylinder. I would get on RMMC and pull up the OEM parts fiche and order all new stuff. If you need a 10% coupon code give me a PM as I have one for the next 30 days.

No. I bought the bike.. Ride it a few times for 3 hrs at a time. Come home to redo shock and swing arm... Waiting on parts... Decided to see how dirty power valve was and clean it and there isn't one to be cleaned... ??? Guess the previous owner didnt think he needed it?? Idk I'm boggled as to how the damn thing runs as good as it does with nothing there blocking off the valve linkage and sucking tranny oil up through there.
Wait til you try it with the powervalve in it :whip::whip: It might just set about wrecking your shoulders :jawdrop::rocker: