2 Stroke 89 CR250R

eBay uk item number 400896009764 91 cr250 clamps £44.99! Shipping to U.S. is steep at £40 but shipping to U.K. Is free so I could probs save you a bit coming via me!

I'm guessing it's a gen low hour original bike :thumb: Obviously I'm a big fan of the 89 but that 86 you have is stirring my loins :devil::smirk: Looks similar to a rare little 84 cr50r I had a while back, wish I never sold it for the rarity factor alone :puke:
Alex, that scoot, the 85 has an interesting back story. I bought it from my buddy of 30 yrs, and he and some of his buddies were riding it up in Oklahoma, and yeuppers they were a drinkin', No Bueno! Well my bud, let a drunk friend ride it, and he flipped it, and he broke his spine, he is in a wheel chair now. My bro sold it to me for some change, just to get rid of it. It was in a sorry state, the wreck that his bubba had bent the shock shaft! I found a cheap used shock, bolted it on, greased the linkage of course. slapped a set of 86 cartrage forks on it, rebuilt a lot of mechanical parts. Ufo plastics loves me and my cash, lol! The 85 cr series bikes were hard hitting brutes! The compression on it is equal to my old cr-500r! Yeup I believe the bike is "cursed" but I ride it with "kid gloves" I had a red neck buddy that had an 84 cr-80, it was sweet, I had no bikes back then, and the chump wouldn't let me take it for a spin, dang it.