87?ish K5 blazer build

I've never destroyed one. I'm doing this so it will last, You cannot find k5 blazers that are decent body.It should last when its finished.

8007_613585045389107_655935177_n.jpg

Fuel pressure regulator. Matches the block! lol

Got all my ARP bolts,Crank and rod bearings,Crank and Rods, this week.

I think my pistons might be here tomorrow! If they are in, i might get my short block together. Then i'll just be waiting on a cash to buy a set of heads.

bobkyle2, I would like to know ask you. If you had to add a rear differential locker system or did it already have a stock unit in it? If you had to purchase a locking system for the rear end. Which system did you buy? I am thinking of buying a Detroit Truetrac Locker for my 2002 Silverado 2500HD. It does not have a limited slip of any kind. :thumbsdown:

I welded this rear. I wouldn't advise that on a daily driver lol..... But the Detroit TT locker is badass.I think its one of the better systems.

bobkyle2, I know where a sick 383 that has been dynode over 600 hp. For sale is. Its been built using top of the line internals. I may buy it for myself if I could get the cash to do it. But, it would work very well in your blazer if you want to buy it. 3,000 plus the cost to ship it to you. I can get a copy of all the work done to it. I might be able to get dyno sheet.

To be honest this motor is way to strong for my Camaro. Even if I was to install the sub frame connectors. They would not be enough to stop from twisting it up. Plus my T-Tops would have to be removed. I do not have the cash to put a 6 or 8 point cage in the Camaro.