4th of July Plans?

I'm heading down to Minnesota for a big double header Friday. Love to celebrate both Canada day and the Fourth with my southern neighbors. :thumb:

Do you Canooks :smirk: call the US "Baja Canada" like Okies refers to Texas as Baja Oklahoma??? :noidea: enquiring minds want to know....:prof:

BIG weekend planned! I bought a new airless sprayer to put 20 gallons of stain on the cabin. My buddy will do that while I finish the wiring in the cabin. That should take a day and a half. Then I have to brush hog some trails and split firewood. It sounds like work, but it isn't really. It's total fun when it doesn't matter much and you have tunes and beers! After that, it's all pleasure! Riding, and fishing and eating good food! :thumb: It feels good when you get some shit done before you indulge in serious happiness! It makes it seem all that much more better!.....I said "more better" :smirk: :lol:

Not hijacking this thread however....why do I question this pairing of names and comments????? :thinking:

Going to the rez to do a little DIYing.....fixing door jams to get rid of the whistling when the "W" blows...do a little calking around the fake stained plastic windows so they quit rattling when the "W" blows...pick up gear and El Diablo for next weekend...:devil:...what? no, there's nothing going on,...just move along, move along...a few other tinkerings I'm sure we'll find to do...That's Sat, might spend the night ut worst case, we're coming home Sunday and going to a friends house on the 4th to swim, bbq and watch fireworks from pool side put on by the local HS..............:thumb:.....:USA:

Going to the rez to do a little DIYing.....fixing door jams to get rid of the whistling when the "W" blows...do a little calking around the fake stained plastic windows so they quit rattling when the "W" blows...pick up gear and El Diablo for next weekend...:devil:...what? no, there's nothing going on,...just move along, move along...a few other tinkerings I'm sure we'll find to do...That's Sat, might spend the night ut worst case, we're coming home Sunday and going to a friends house on the 4th to swim, bbq and watch fireworks from pool side put on by the local HS..............:thumb:.....:USA:

Oh, here we go again with this BBQ stuff, :lol: its called a cookout, right Geek? :smirk:

My plans Went like i planned them .... Get off work... Sleep...wake up pittle with the bike for a hour or so.... eat... get ready for work.. come to work:shocked:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309843976.753565.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309843976.753565.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309843997.050483.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309843997.050483.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 41
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309844019.335055.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309844019.335055.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309844040.340059.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309844040.340059.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309844073.938937.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309844073.938937.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 42

James

Staff member
:prof: 3 of your flags aren't being displayed correctly.

So what you and Geek took a nice stroll on the beach? :smirk:

Sorry I had to flake on you guys, I'll be out come TDay. :thumb:

:prof: 3 of your flags aren't being displayed correctly.

So what you and Geek took a nice stroll on the beach? :smirk:

Sorry I had to flake on you guys, I'll be out come TDay. :thumb:

So does that make you SFA Jr :noidea:

Those aren't out flags. We are waiting on you to get a DBA Flag :prof: