4th of July Plans?

James

Staff member
So what's everyone doing this weekend? :USA:

I plan on spending my Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday at REDBUD!!!! :ride:

Drink beer, Drink beer, and wait for it.....Drink beer :lol: check out my new avitar. :smirk:

Seriously though, I planned on riding Saturday and we are having a cookout with the family Sunday and fireworks Sunday night.:banana: Off Friday at 2pm and no work Monday so nice long weekend.

No plans staurday, Sunday's my birthday and fireworks so were probably gonna hang out at Kames sports and go out to eat, and order some fork seals. Then My mom has off Mon-Wed, gonna try to get in some extra practice for a race on the 8th :thumb: :ride:

Well Im off Friday the 1st through Friday the 8th. So on the 1st Im going to Costco to get groceries for my camping trip up to Lake Tahoe on the 3rd throught the 8th. After my Costco trip I plan to set the sag on my freshly rebuilt shock and maybe get in a test ride or so. Saturday the 2nd Im going riding. Sunday the 3rd in the morning I'll finish up packing the trailer. Hook the boat up to the truck and take it up to Tahoe and put it in the water on a bouy. Back down the hill to get the 5th wheel. Hook up and back up to the lake and check in to the camp ground. My wife and boys will arrive later that evening from visiting the wifes mom. 4th of July will be spent playing on the water, wake board, knee board, etc. Then after dark we will be watching the fire works from the boat on the lake. 5th through the 8th. Im doing as little as possible.

No riding for me at the rate the weather is pushing 100 plus. Taking off Friday to hang with the wife around the house and then spending the rest of the weekend with my son and wife doing some other fun things I hope. May head to the beach with the bicycles but that may be a cluster...Anyway, it is a 4 day weekend for me and I hope all of you guys and girls have a great 4th of July.

Drink beer, Drink beer, and wait for it.....Drink beer :lol: check out my new avitar. :smirk:

Seriously though, I planned on riding Saturday and we are having a cookout with the family Sunday and fireworks Sunday night.:banana: Off Friday at 2pm and no work Monday so nice long weekend.
If I didn't know better (my family is from the east coast), I wouldn't know what a "cookout" was.:lol::lol::lol: Just sayin'. BTW am going to Pismo Beach to camp, not ride. Planning on eating, drinking, sleeping and being merry with friends and family. Here's to a good, happy and safe 4th of July.:cheers::hyper::coffee:

If I didn't know better (my family is from the east coast), I wouldn't know what a "cookout" was.:lol::lol::lol: Just sayin'. BTW am going to Pismo Beach to camp, not ride. Planning on eating, drinking, sleeping and being merry with friends and family. Here's to a good, happy and safe 4th of July.:cheers::hyper::coffee:

What else do you call them??? grill out? I call them Cookouts and always have,,,your cooking and your out so,,, cookout :smirk:

:lol: Seriously? What do you guys call it then?

BTW what the heck is tri-tip? :P
Probably about the best meat to grill or smoke other than a good quality steak. And in some cases, just as good as a steak too.:thumb: Too bad you easterners can't get it. Real shame.:moon::rolleyes:

So what's everyone doing this weekend? :USA:

I plan on spending my Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday at REDBUD!!!! :ride:

Going to take the boys fishing one day. Go camping for a day maybe two. And clean the garage. Maybe try to sneak out for a couple hours and hit the trails. :ride: