All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

I was unable to attend the Husky shindig but I got up there Wednesday morning. The weather could not have been better and I think this was the best Thanksgiving I have had in years. :thumb: I have some good pictures to get up a bit later. Lot's of things went on; CDA tasting some of the desert and breaking his finger, fireworks, lot's of good food and drink and great riding. :popcorn:

made it to the husky today. staged at hodge and rode some fun stuff here and there till we got to the husky.

it was so stacked.
703624_10151261468762480_913230923_o.jpg

also black might not have been sucha great idea for the color... when i got to it you could barely see the pics with all the dust on it. i wiped it off the best i could...
616617_10151261471637480_860110744_o.jpg

regardless cool thing you did jeff.

Move along. Nothing to see here. The memorial is awesome and the colors perfect. So it gets dusty. Guess what, now we need to ride more to go clean it off and pay respect to all these fine brethren and sisters that are no longer with us.

Great to see you made it out there Trav to see it. It was great to be able to participate in putting this plague up and big thanks to Bolt for making it and making the detour to meet us out there.

Great to see you made it out there Trav to see it. It was great to be able to participate in putting this plague up and big thanks to Bolt for making it and making the detour to meet us out there.

Is this the dreaded Turkey Head Plague you speak of? The one where a turkey grows out of the top of the head ?