250 problems

Please help! Give me a list of everything to look for to solve this problem. I've already went through the carb twice and inspected every part while looking at a parts diagram and everything is perfect. Not sure what it could be.

It's a burnt valve....
Time to rebuild.....
...... or you can add 2 cans of seafoam and a can (pint/16oz) of marble mystery oil and see if that fixes it. If you can't find Marvel then use a 1/2 quart of type f tranny fluid.

It's a burnt valve....
Time to rebuild.....
...... or you can add 2 cans of seafoam and a can (pint/16oz) of marble mystery oil and see if that fixes it. If you can't find Marvel then use a 1/2 quart of type f tranny fluid.
I know it's not a burnt valve cause the quad runs great and strong and cranks up easy. It just takes a while to drop down in the idle and pops on deceleration.

Here's what's happening. It'll hang in the idle but as soon as I put it in gear, perfect idle.

Oh.... that's different.
There's a gyroscopic gear in some of the Suzuki motors. These are the motors designed by Polaris but zook used them in a few quads and a street bike. Forget which ones. Honda did it for a while back in the mid 80's wth there reverse kickstart 250 racing quads. So the Honda 2 stroke quads would get mixed at 20:1 and then use 10w30 40wt oil blend to help the tranny mesh well because the Yamaha banshee was Being designed with the same constant mesh trans. Now with being said Kawasaki just came out with the Mojave which was in direct competition with Suzukis LT250. The Mojave was cool because it came with the wider axle. Now supposedly if you split the motor and found the mounting bolt for this planetary gyroscopic balancing gear you can drill a wheat penny to use as a washer and that keeps the gear in balance and stabilizes the idle, but you have to split the cases.
@SRAD97750 should be able to confirm this when he comes back from his hiatus.

Oh.... that's different.
There's a gyroscopic gear in some of the Suzuki motors. These are the motors designed by Polaris but zook used them in a few quads and a street bike. Forget which ones. Honda did it for a while back in the mid 80's wth there reverse kickstart 250 racing quads. So the Honda 2 stroke quads would get mixed at 20:1 and then use 10w30 40wt oil blend to help the tranny mesh well because the Yamaha banshee was Being designed with the same constant mesh trans. Now with being said Kawasaki just came out with the Mojave which was in direct competition with Suzukis LT250. The Mojave was cool because it came with the wider axle. Now supposedly if you split the motor and found the mounting bolt for this planetary gyroscopic balancing gear you can drill a wheat penny to use as a washer and that keeps the gear in balance and stabilizes the idle, but you have to split the cases.
@SRAD97750 should be able to confirm this when he comes back from his hiatus.

Spot on as usual master mike, but if I might add...... when reassembling the gyroscopic gear set, dont forget to check the tension of the defibrillating girdle spring. It must be calibrated to 13 parcepts, or if you don't have a parcept scale handy 27.673 inch pounds.