Amatuer 2019 mint 400 to include bikes

should snowflake solo the mint 400

• yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’ll get a tire, the free one, mounted on it with a UHD tube. Doesn’t have a rotor on it, so if we use it, it would be a matter of switching sprocket and rotor. It won’t match color wise, but I think finishing would be priority. Snow can take them home and build them as true spares for later on.

Picked up the rear wheel today. Silver hub very well used black hoop. Still straight as can be. It also has a 49 tooth aluminum sprocket that seems to be in good shape. No rotor, but as a spare I think it will be fine. Yoshimura also kicked down two new shoes to mount up on the rims.
Make sure we get some Yoshi stickers to toss over my fmf :smirk:

Maybe if you were running a pipe from them, but not for free rubber that I hope you don’t even use. If your bike was here he said that they would build you an exhaust, put it on the dyno and tune the carb accordingly. Sorry, I should’ve gave you more time but I just found out today. When you get home tonight if your bike is there, take a picture of the rear sprocket or even how much teeth it is. Do you have an all aluminum, all steel, or a hybrid? I’ll see if I can scrounge a sprocket, that way all we have to do is switch the rotor.

Maybe if you were running a pipe from them, but not for free rubber that I hope you don’t even use. If your bike was here he said that they would build you an exhaust, put it on the dyno and tune the carb accordingly. Sorry, I should’ve gave you more time but I just found out today. When you get home tonight if your bike is there, take a picture of the rear sprocket or even how much teeth it is. Do you have an all aluminum, all steel, or a hybrid? I’ll see if I can scrounge a sprocket, that way all we have to do is switch the rotor.
I may have to keep that offer in mind, I will be running steelies with a non oring, 13/42

How does the start go down? You said you start second, I've only been able to find a "Grand Prix Finish", but nothing on the start. Different classes on one line? You go at maybe 7:15?

How does the start go down? You said you start second, I've only been able to find a "Grand Prix Finish", but nothing on the start. Different classes on one line? You go at maybe 7:15?
Pretty sure it's single file so many seconds apart