2013 RMZ250 CUT OFF

Well talked to someone who ran into this problem a few years back . Told me to check compression and the cams : press on gear or bolt on ?I have 45 psi compression, should be about 80 with decompression cams . He said if there pressed on gears make sure the lobs are lined with the hole in the gears . To my sight the exhaust lobs are half tooth off center . And i know if valves don't open right it will not run . He has found this problem on a few bikes now that the gear has slipped on cam and has driven him crazy . Will check out prices of 1 cam and pair .

Just enough to create an issue.

Timing marks should have 13 pins on chain between two gears at top on marks. moved exhaust cam and tried 12 pins and still have 35-40 psi compression. Moved to 14 pins between gears at top and now have 60 psi compression . Will get another opinion , these cams are expensive . $280.00 just for exhaust cam. Hot cams are about $161.00 each : but dont know difference between stage 1 and stage 2 and if i need change valves .

As i have found out cam gear slipped . Went to order cam , rockymountainatvmc has the wrong part # listed. Called dealer and talked to my shop guy , got good deal on cam fits 2013 - 2015 and all are on back order . Don't know when they will be shipped .