Pro 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Schedule

James

Staff member
$40 general admin for Elsinore for race day. $125 for reserved seating by start line + all day pit pass. August in Lake Elsinore is hot though. But it's a dry heat. :smirk:
Lucky you, Redbud is July 4th week and it's also hot (triple digits). Oh and it's a "wet" heat. :bonk:

So you going?

So you going?
I don't know. I usually go to 1 of the Anaheim SX races but lately I have just been watching them from the comfort of my living room. I am kinda of over the "experience" of being there and more into actually getting to watch the whole race without sticking my head into an oven as Mr Duck Dynasty so elegantly pointed out:poke::smirk:

I don't know. I usually go to 1 of the Anaheim SX races but lately I have just been watching them from the comfort of my living room. I am kinda of over the "experience" of being there and more into actually getting to watch the whole race without sticking my head into an oven as Mr Duck Dynasty so elegantly pointed out:poke::smirk:

What's with the "Mr Duck Dynasty" thing? Are you inferring I look like them with my beardish like goatee :smirk: