Other 2013 Hondas

Yo guys check Out the new Hondas. The 450r is sick with a lot of changes (new swing arm, air forks, dual exhaust, frame/subframe) I was really spritzed to see no hydraulic clutch. But the 250r stays the same. And they came out with a new bike, the crf110f. (same size as the 70, but with e start and 4 speed tranny.) pretty cool bikes

James

Staff member
Ahh so Honda got the air forks. :thumb: Curious to see how they'll work.

Wasn't there talk of the 450 getting a steering stabilizer?

CRF450R_2013.jpg

That half white, half red is a little trippy. :lol:

Ahh so Honda got the air forks. :thumb: Curious to see how they'll work.

Wasn't there talk of the 450 getting a steering stabilizer?

Despite the new air fork and frame changes, the 2013 CRF450R still retains its steering damper system.
H_damper.jpg

want. I cant wait to see what kinda funky looking stuff aftermarket companies will have to start making in the near future, bikes are starting to look more and more like something from another planet.

Not sure I am diggin' the two different rear mufflers. One muffler is expensive enough, now you need to buy two? Same thing when the 250F had it, but at least they were the same looking.

Not sure I am diggin' the two different rear mufflers. One muffler is expensive enough, now you need to buy two? Same thing when the 250F had it, but at least they were the same looking.

Twice pipes "ODELE HOMES...." :cool:.... :smirk: