250F 2012 kx250f

no. not really. fuel injection has been around for quite awhile on cars. it does fine for lonnnnng times, with less issues than carbys....

no. not really. fuel injection has been around for quite awhile on cars. it does fine for lonnnnng times, with less issues than carbys....

Yeah.. but they dont take the vibration and hits like a bike will..... I think in a few years the EFI bikes will be pretty problematic ... I've been wrong before

Yeah.. but they dont take the vibration and hits like a bike will..... I think in a few years the EFI bikes will be pretty problematic ... I've been wrong before

True but I think EFI is pretty reliable but it can cause more problems which is where it will either make it or break it. Maybe blackbear will offer EFI live for bikes in the future. :lol:

True but I think EFI is pretty reliable but it can cause more problems which is where it will either make it or break it. Maybe blackbear will offer EFI live for bikes in the future. :lol:

I have never seen a car, truck or plane that ever had a bad EFI in it.... It has become such a simple unit and almost completly flawless.

Wo that's a lot of info.were did you get it all. And I really like the SSF deal thats on it. Looks like a great bike! R u gonna get one?

James

Staff member
Wo that's a lot of info.were did you get it all. And I really like the SSF deal thats on it. Looks like a great bike! R u gonna get one?
Only if a check for $7,000 somehow lands into my possession. :lol: Otherwise maybe in 3-4 years. :pout: