Pro 2011 SX TV Schedule

Yeah it seems like in this day and age if you don't have a high speed (at 3mb) internet connection, you miss out. For example, did you see the MXoN race last year? (Live that is.) I didn't see it on any TV, but I did stream it live on the internet. :ride:

The same with tonight's race, it's not on TV, but I'm going to try those links TWS posted. :thumb:

Good news is my phone just crapped out... I can upgrade to a 4G phone and stream.... I think

James

Staff member
Sprint
Why do you ask?
Just curious, Verizon has finally started rolling out their 4G. :thumb:

I guess AT&T is still the fastest 3G network, just need to be in the right area first. :smirk: I can :rant: all day along about AT&T's deceptive marketing. :foul:

Just curious, Verizon has finally started rolling out their 4G. :thumb:

I guess AT&T is still the fastest 3G network, just need to be in the right area first. :smirk: I can :rant: all day along about AT&T's deceptive marketing. :foul:

Yeah At&T, Verizon and Service Electric Cable :rant::foul:
I found sprint to be the best.... expensive like the others but they work with ya.... I'm kinda pissed though because I used to be able to use my phone as a modem and it was SUPER fast! When I traded in my Razor 2 yrs ago they said they had changed the program and had to get an air card. :foul: and that I should have not been using my phone as a modem for atleast a year :naughty:... So I got away for a year without the air card.

James

Staff member
Yeah At&T, Verizon and Service Electric Cable :rant::foul:
I found sprint to be the best.... expensive like the others but they work with ya.... I'm kinda pissed though because I used to be able to use my phone as a modem and it was SUPER fast! When I traded in my Razor 2 yrs ago they said they had changed the program and had to get an air card. :foul: and that I should have not been using my phone as a modem for atleast a year :naughty:... So I got away for a year without the air card.
I have Verizon for all my stuff, absolutely no complaints. :thumb:

As with any service company it's all in how you talk to them, do it right and you can get them to do about anything. :P

ahh bullshit... this was not on CBS last night. shit it wasnt on TV at all. maybe my service provider? anyhow at 9pst it was the mediator or some other dumb ass show.