Pro 2011 Supercross Teams

Ya know I keep forgetting about him, but pretty much write himoff because his father is such an ass and did so much to ruin his career.... If Tony would have let his kid do his job and let Roger D do his, Mike might have a title under his belt. Rumor has it Mike is a great guy, but his father thinks his shit don't stink.

I was watching a bunch of the Moto's episodes and I concur his dad is a dick. You ought to see the way he talks to him. He even said in one of the shows that he blamed his parents for his non success in the sport because they were so poor, like it was up to them to be rich, and he then said that he only had kids so he could build a successful motocross team. The guy seems to be a real ass to me.

Ya know I keep forgetting about him, but pretty much write himoff because his father is such an ass and did so much to ruin his career.... If Tony would have let his kid do his job and let Roger D do his, Mike might have a title under his belt. Rumor has it Mike is a great guy, but his father thinks his shit don't stink.
I hear that. Maybe now that he is back under Roger he will make some improvements. Shorty and Canard where out at Alessi's the other day riding his track since the lower So Cal tracks were hammered by the rains...

I hear that. Maybe now that he is back under Roger he will make some improvements. Shorty and Canard where out at Alessi's the other day riding his track since the lower So Cal tracks were hammered by the rains...

Yeah the kid is a great person, always invites others over to ride at his place... did it a couple of years ago too, but I think his dad showed up and shooed everyone out...

Wow! 2 of my favorite riders on the same team. Yall better watch out for Team Honda. Trey and Josh and going to tear the place down.

I'm bummed to see Short's riding a KTM. Man, he really down-graded. :P

Sweet Jimmy Albertson got on a team :thumb: He's close to where I live. And the next big thing for mx/sx, best friends with Trey Canard too and they are both the most determined people there along with Dungey.

Hope Jimmy does good! I watch his YouTube videos, he's pretty dang good.

:noidea: Does anybody really care? :P

:lol: You got that right!

It was Lamson's steed.

the point is if he wins a race on a 2st people will rush out to buy one and the show room floors will be nothing but thumpers. Like M33 said, what wins on sunday sells on monday but won't be in this case the only 2stroke you be able to buy will be a Kabooom.

the point is if he wins a race on a 2st people will rush out to buy one and the show room floors will be nothing but thumpers. Like M33 said, what wins on sunday sells on monday but won't be in this case the only 2stroke you be able to buy will be a Kabooom.
My dealer has a YZ250 on the floor.