250F 2011 KX250F Stimulating.

James

Staff member
I have a question. :prof:

I ride a rather old bike. But, what are the "black dots" under the triple clamp?
Are you talking about the ones in this picture?

GetScaledImage.aspx

James

Staff member
Is that for the ECU or CDI ?
Kawi calls it the chassis wire harness. I'm guessing that those 2 leads by the CDI plug are for the ECU. :noidea: The image below is from the 2010 and it doesn't show those 2 plugs, but it has the same part number.

Edit: Just counted the leads; 2010 has 6 & 2011 has 13 :wow:

2308826_100729_010048_9897.png

Yeah very predictable :lol: we need to get these forums going like that. I want to start talking more bike technical especially since it's about to be work on the bike season:smirk:

James

Staff member
Yeah very predictable :lol: we need to get these forums going like that. I want to start talking more bike technical especially since it's about to be work on the bike season:smirk:
:thumb: Me to and I know TWS has said that many times to.

We need new threads for one, so go start a couple. :ride:

I'm blank :lol: until I start messing with my suspension and I may have questions. I wish someone would create a monthly dirt bike mechanic magazine so I could read up on it and have something to talk about :lol:

James

Staff member
I'm blank :lol: until I start messing with my suspension and I may have questions. I wish someone would create a monthly dirt bike mechanic magazine so I could read up on it and have something to talk about :lol:
:lol: Me to, I will have to go over my bike though before I start riding again, so maybe I can come up with some things. :thumb: