250F 2011 KX250F Stimulating.

it's definitely a sweet bike, i'd like to hear on the reliability of the SSF design, cuz thats pretty sweet little breakdown there

James

Staff member
Is that for the ECU or CDI ?
Kawi calls it the chassis wire harness. I'm guessing that those 2 leads by the CDI plug are for the ECU. :noidea: The image below is from the 2010 and it doesn't show those 2 plugs, but it has the same part number.

Edit: Just counted the leads; 2010 has 6 & 2011 has 13 :wow:

:lol: I went over to TT for a minute to check out the kx250f form and I see primal has one. He already has most of his 07 parts on it :noidea:

Yeah very predictable :lol: we need to get these forums going like that. I want to start talking more bike technical especially since it's about to be work on the bike season:smirk:

James

Staff member
Yeah very predictable :lol: we need to get these forums going like that. I want to start talking more bike technical especially since it's about to be work on the bike season:smirk:
:thumb: Me to and I know TWS has said that many times to.

We need new threads for one, so go start a couple. :ride:

I'm blank :lol: until I start messing with my suspension and I may have questions. I wish someone would create a monthly dirt bike mechanic magazine so I could read up on it and have something to talk about :lol:

James

Staff member
I'm blank :lol: until I start messing with my suspension and I may have questions. I wish someone would create a monthly dirt bike mechanic magazine so I could read up on it and have something to talk about :lol:
:lol: Me to, I will have to go over my bike though before I start riding again, so maybe I can come up with some things. :thumb: