125 2001 Kx125 engine tightness

I have done two KX250's and no gasket. I looked at the diagram for the 01 125, and no gasket. So, what am I missing?

And yes, I am too use to Yamaha. I like the way they are built, and Now that I have done so many, it's a faster job.

Yep, I like them too. There is something else that is kind of nice as far as assembly goes for installing crankshafts that the other brands like Honda and Kawasaki in this case differ on. Namely how the primary gear mounts and what it seats up against. I would spend a bunch of words here for ANYONE but you lol. Figure it out for yourself and where some "stress" could come from, that the hammer can alleviate.

I have done two KX250's and no gasket. I looked at the diagram for the 01 125, and no gasket. So, what am I missing?

And yes, I am too use to Yamaha. I like the way they are built, and Now that I have done so many, it's a faster job.

Probably missing nothing. I can't remember off hand if there is a gasket there but I figured it was worth mentioning since some bikes do use one. And it can cause a problem if it goes back together without.