125 2000 YZ125, Water Pump Seals (+Pictures)

2000 YZ's gotta love um hows yours :banana:
shes a dirty little bitch. it seems like she loves to be abused, the harder i ride her the more she screams :smirk: she runs great so far. i feel really comfortable jumping it unlike i did on my kx's for some reason. i really couldnt be happier with her lol. do you have any spare parts or manuals or anything like that? maybe we can trade/sell/buy/exchange with eachother or somethin lol

shes a dirty little bitch. it seems like she loves to be abused, the harder i ride her the more she screams :smirk: she runs great so far. i feel really comfortable jumping it unlike i did on my kx's for some reason. i really couldnt be happier with her lol. do you have any spare parts or manuals or anything like that? maybe we can trade/sell/buy/exchange with eachother or somethin lol
PM me bro!

flat sides towards each other. The springs seal the liquid in, so you need a spring side out for the crank case oil and a spring side out for the coolant. I have to do this on my bike too.
this plus ..... its a good idea to replace the bearing and the shaft. Loose bearing will wobble and let liquid by and ... the shaft gets a wear spot where it contacts the seal.