2 vs 4 Stroke Engine Sound (Typed)

"Braaap" is the sound of a

• Total voters
Oh well
Ok so I've always classified Braaaap with thumpers and ring dinger with the pingers. (Had to make it rhyme) :P

However now I'm being told that braaap means a 2 stroke/pinger. :noidea: Did I just not get the memo? :smirk:
I'm with you but I wish my bike sounded like a 4t I always loved the deep sound

Back in the Paleotwosmokius era, my buddy raced an RM 250. He named his dog after the sound a 2 smoke makes: Verp! More appropriately, "Verrrrrrrp!" when on the pipe.

Yep, he named his Golden "Verp the Dog!"

He always had a strange sense of humor, his current dog is named "RB"

"Rat Bastard"

:smirk:

Back in the Paleotwosmokius era, my buddy raced an RM 250. He named his dog after the sound a 2 smoke makes: Verp! More appropriately, "Verrrrrrrp!" when on the pipe.

Yep, he named his Golden "Verp the Dog!"

He always had a strange sense of humor, his current dog is named
"Rat Bastard"
Hahahahaha poor dog; I like two strokes because, they teach you to keep a flow and improve your corner speed so you can keep up with those sloppy four strokes :P

James

Staff member
Hahahahaha poor dog; I like two strokes because, they teach you to keep a flow and improve your corner speed so you can keep up with those sloppy four strokes :P
:noidea: Don't think it's working for you. :smirk:

Damn is it spring yet, we need to ride. :rant:

If I recall right he'd sent it to Pro Action over a week ago.....so getting it back. :noidea: :thumb:

Kyle make sure you don't bind it up when you re-install them.
I am defiantly going to take my time after I stop drooling over the new stickers on my nitrogen tank and forks