1st Gear Too Fast

I'm 6'5" and this size fits me well. I am older though...a young 61.. I like the power but want to do some slower trail riding.

I like this guy.... welcome to the old-tiomers forum where we ALL love to ride the easy shit.. :devil:... or at least I do with a little tougher stuff thrown in the mix... :smirk:

If you haven't seen it before, get ready to put yoru flame suit on and be called a FRQ better known as a Fire Road Queen where only older men (such as oursleves) tend to travel! :prof:... :lol:

Welcome to the site. kick your boots off 'n put your feet up and stay a while... :thumb:

I like this guy.... welcome to the old-tiomers forum where we ALL love to ride the easy shit.. :devil:... or at least I do with a little tougher stuff thrown in the mix... :smirk:

If you haven't seen it before, get ready to put yoru flame suit on and be called a FRQ better known as a Fire Road Queen where only older men (such as oursleves) tend to travel! :prof:... :lol:

Welcome to the site. kick your boots off 'n put your feet up and stay a while... :thumb:

Rez are you 61 too?

Only 55 :noidea:

You banter like you're the same age as CDA 101 :poke:
:picard: he claims to be ancient but we know better! I on the other hand claim to be and can proove it! Reference picture in the SLO DS riide report of me ... the guy at the end of the table with the "silver hair"... all of them earned!!! :prof:

:picard: he claims to be ancient but we know better! I on the other hand claim to be and can proove it! Reference picture in the SLO DS riide report of me ... the guy at the end of the table with the "silver hair"... all of them earned!!! :prof:

So the picture of you on your hands and knees nude was taken at a much younger age. :lol:

Only 55 :noidea:

You banter like you're the same age as CDA 101 :poke:
:devil:
You have hair? See I am way old, as mine is gone....:prof:
So the picture of you on your hands and knees nude was taken at a much younger age. :lol:
:lol:

Thanks Rezrider for the welcome and I actually like the FRQ designation...I do like to ride aggressive occasionally but then I need the slower time while I'm waiting for the meds to kick in!
That CRF450R sure is ahead of the 1971 175 Kawasaki Enduro I bought new!!!!
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions on taming my beast.

James

Staff member
Thanks Rezrider for the welcome and I actually like the FRQ designation...I do like to ride aggressive occasionally but then I need the slower time while I'm waiting for the meds to kick in!
That CRF450R sure is ahead of the 1971 175 Kawasaki Enduro I bought new!!!!
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions on taming my beast.
Stick around and invite your riding buddies. :thumb: