250 1995 KX250 Larocco Replica Build

Dang! That bike is looking fine Dylan! :thumb: On another note, I'm looking for a used mattress, a used dryer and an orange pair of sunglasses. If you happen to know anyone that is selling, let me know. :cheers:

Being raised by Okies in a Mexican populated neighborhood, the request for households is pretty familiar. We used to drive around to see who had such things out on the front porch. next stop landfill, if indeed the used appliances and mattresses weren't dropped off when the "new items" were collected.

Being raised by Okies in a Mexican populated neighborhood, the request for households is pretty familiar. We used to drive around to see who had such things out on the front porch. next stop landfill, if indeed the used appliances and mattresses weren't dropped off when the "new items" were collected.

The matress etc is my roommates

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Update: I will have the whole set of proofs tomorrow

Finally got my purple renthal bar pads from eBay too. $8 and it looks pretty good :busted:

I have a connecting rod and oem bearing kit so I'm going to call marshall's and see if they'll rebuild the crank I took out of my other set of cases that are busted this week

Hopefully the YZ will be gone soon too to free up some space. Waiting on someone to pick it up, my friend bought it and rode. Didn't wash it tho :doh:

I was surprised how many oe crankshafts show up .003 or worse. You wonder what they are like before they put them in the bike. I sometimes think packaging and shipping does it.

I was surprised how many oe crankshafts show up .003 or worse. You wonder what they are like before they put them in the bike. I sometimes think packaging and shipping does it.
The wiseco crank dragged the inside of the cases :poke:

after having a few bad experiences with ones i bought or ones that others did for me, i started checking them. sometimes i wish i hadnt started that.

So throttle jockey finally sent me a proof. And they're way off. gonna see if they'll let me buy the shrouds and they'll I'll just design the vector files and send them to a local vinyl or see what they'll adjust

Last edited:
I sent them the pics of the bike I wanted and it looks like he just slapped decals on it to make it look 90's

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    508.9 KB · Views: 9