2 Stroke 1989 CR250R Cosmetics

If it is bad I'm pretty sure someone on here was offering up a right casing for this era cr250 so be brave and have a look!
I got to go out so will pick back up in a couple of hours dude!

Motocal has templates for the 89. I plan on using it on an 88
4235becd3163edcefdbb0558d972d2fe.jpg

Afaik it will but the sponge seat may be trimmed so check the spec or pics online from the cr250 + Cr500 both years and use that as a guide, ask big feedback sellers on eBay and they will run the numbers for you to get the sale!
The more you ask the more you know!
Important lines to check will be side plastic/fender and rear mudguard line but if you run the part number for the rear mudguard and it comes up say 89- 96 then no worries there, run the numbers from the fische on -
http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-cr250r-1989-usa_model7330/partslist/
Against-
http://www.partzilla.com/
Partzilla will tell you every bike the part numbers from cmsnl.com were fitted to thus allowing you to expand your search base outwith the KS7 limit!
Have a go and see what you come up with and remember google when you search a Oem part number, not just eBay and mx sites!

Last edited:
Sweet as fook dude! :hyper:
Totally agree with big dan the graphics are awesome:hifive:
Great to see you got your black seat so cheap, luv them eeebers bargains!
Keep up the great work Josh :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks guys! I'm stupid excited about how this bike is coming together, I thought I would never get the look I wanted from an 89, but man was I wrong. I also got my helmet on the way too. eBay has had some wonderful deals for me the past week or two, so I snagged up a One Industries helmet for a measly $35 bucks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455466512.703031.jpg

It'll match the rest of my gear pretty well too! I just need goggles and the other couple gaskets for doing the water pump seals, and a good clean on the carb and I should be ready to rip!

A couple more pictures for you guys. Decided to upgrade my steering situation and throw some fat bars on her. Just ran the Pro Taper adapters along with Pro Taper Evo bars that I practically stole for $20. I'm really happy with the way the new setup feels and looks. Can't wait to rip [emoji965][emoji965][emoji965].

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456506667.523945.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456506678.807885.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456506686.841757.jpg